Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Captain Lust said:
The other is that there is information on its way *relatively* soon.

If there is one thing you guys can learn from all the misconfusion here is that WE NEED INFOS VERY SOON!!!!

People are rebelling because they are hungry!

Either beat them down or give them something to chew on.

K.A. said:
It's time Armagan makes some posts here and takes some waves of hate instead of the poor Lust. :grin:

That, but since he made a promise he didn't fulfill either, I don't think it would do any better.
Captain Lust said:

I recall reading something like this some time ago. :wink:

Frank, you can maybe say that of the Info "relatively soon" on the Steam forum??  That forgotted place it is a hell right now. 
9/10 topics are trolls or fake info, because of the total lack of info.

I strongly suggest TW to CLOSE that Forum until you have something strong to show,  because right now is bad publicity for BL.
Any "new guy" who enters en that forum to know something about the game, got washed into lots of "Game is fake"  "It will never come out"  "2025 more and less"  .... And you know, that can persuade a new guy from keep an eye on the game. 

That forum have no longer any usage.  Game mechanics or things OF the game was not discussed anymore there.  Just troll after troll.

Sorry my english! I hope it is legible.

Rollo.TheWarrior said:
Frank, you can maybe say that of the Info "relatively soon" on the Steam forum??  That forgotted place it is a hell right now. 

I strongly suggest TW to CLOSE that Forum until you have something strong to show,  because right now is bad publicity for BL.
Any "new guy" who enters en that forum to know something about the game, got washed into lots of "Game is fake"  "It will never come out"  "2025 more and less"  .... And you know, that can persuade a new guy from keep an eye on the game. 

That forum have no longer any usage.  Game mechanics or things OF the game was not discussed anymore there.  Just troll after troll.

:lol:

You've heard him, gentlemen. We're shutting down. Byebye all.

Adorno said:
Captain Lust said:
... *relatively* soon.
xZ2Bv.gif
More chance of winning the LOTO  :?:

YourStepDad said:
Rollo.TheWarrior said:

:lol:

You've heard him, gentlemen. We're shutting down. Byebye all.

Im talking about the Steam forum only.  This forum is stil pretty clean.

Or at least a New CLOSED topic from Frank saying... Hey dudes, u will have new relatively soon!  I think that will be enought to show them TW is stil alive and "fighting". 

578 said:
Frank I think its time for the PR department to grow balls and say to TW that we need to release some info. The information gap is beyond retarded now, people fight all over the forum for BL info and this is turning into a meme/rage discussion. Its been 6 **** months bro. I mean why do you decline even 1 screenshot to the public? You are a company, its understandable but this is getting annoying for all of us people who follow this thread for many months for some, years for others. To my eyes this is a big ''**** you'' by your part, sorry but its the truth.
Two things here:

The first is that we tend to avoid posting single screenshots like that, in a sort of breadcrumb trail, because our view (which I personally support) is that releasing information in that way is more likely to promote confusion, and ultimately worsen our communication, than it is to improve it.

But isn't realeasing no information even more negative than "Breadcrumbs"?.Six month's is an awful long time for no information to be realeased on the current state of Bannerlord,which we are all eagerly awaiting.

Drool on  thosse answers. Next post ETA is 5  months from now at the least.

Also no word on denuvo yet lel. But yes, its less important  than "hey stop spreading false information". And "we dont release information so no misinformation will happen"

Myeah, I don't think posting a screenshot would satiate the beast, it would only change 'speak to us TW, u sux' to 'so much waiting and only one screenshot? TW, u sux'. I'll take a devblog instead, people will ***** about it anyway, but at least it will be some tangible info instead of minefield of guessing.

Wulfburk said:
But yes, its less important  than "hey stop spreading false information". And "we dont release information so no misinformation will happen"

I had the same thought, as I suppose the best way to have a lot of misinformation or 'fake news' created in the web is to not provide any real information or news at all

People are still going on about this? Seriously? Look. It's obvious - obvious - what's going on. You don't have to be a damn detective to realize this thread is pointless. There's not going to be another blog. There's not going to be a game. Can we please just move on? There are other, better games that have this special advantage of actually existing. You can continue waiting all you like, but it's gonna come out around the same time as Half-Life 3 or a FIFA game that isn't about footy. In fact, why can't we just discuss the actual games we're looking forward to? Personally the new South Park game, State of Decay 2, and The Last of Us II can't come fast enough. Those are the three I see the way people here see Bannerlord except, again, with the advantage of the fact they're actually releasing this year.

Kagos said:
People are still going on about this? Seriously? Look. It's obvious - obvious - what's going on. You don't have to be a damn detective to realize this thread is pointless. There's not going to be another blog. There's not going to be a game. Can we please just move on? There are other, better games that have this special advantage of actually existing. You can continue waiting all you like, but it's gonna come out around the same time as Half-Life 3 or a FIFA game that isn't about footy. In fact, why can't we just discuss the actual games we're looking forward to? Personally the new South Park game, State of Decay 2, and The Last of Us II can't come fast enough. Those are the three I see the way people here see Bannerlord except, again, with the advantage of the fact they're actually releasing this year.

Stop it. If only the bloody ignore thingy worked for me.
There are other threads and forums for other games.

Kagos said:
In fact, why can't we just discuss the actual games we're looking forward to? Personally the new South Park game, State of Decay 2, and The Last of Us II can't come fast enough. Those are the three I see the way people here see Bannerlord except, again, with the advantage of the fact they're actually releasing this year.

Well, y'know, this is kind of the Bannerlord forums, so, shockingly, that's what people are looking to talk about here. See the way it works is if you want to talk about those other games you can go to their websites and join their forums. In fact, please do.

If standard soon means 6+ months.... "relatively" soon should mean more / equal to that.  It's pucker gen confirmed that the E3 (about 4 months away) is a confirmation of a devblog, which will then follow 2 months later... In accordance to Taleworlds definition of "soon".  Wooo spead the news guys!

Captain Lust said:
K.A. said:
Maybe he meant the video presentations where you said "this is the game in its current state", "there's still polishing to be done and edges to be rounded". These words could be interpreted as "game is almost finished and there's only to adjust the details". :smile:
That video is a showcase of siege though and I think it's pretty clear I'm only talking about siege. If that's even where the misinterpretation has arisen from, though, which I suspect it isn't. There is a lot of false information out there and I feel that it can be the case that people believe it or assume the opinion or attitude of someone else, is based on something we've actually said, when it often isn't.

Anyway, I just wanted to challenge that quote since it was aimed at me, I feel, a bit unfairly.

578 said:
Frank I think its time for the PR department to grow balls and say to TW that we need to release some info. The information gap is beyond retarded now, people fight all over the forum for BL info and this is turning into a meme/rage discussion. Its been 6 **** months bro. I mean why do you decline even 1 screenshot to the public? You are a company, its understandable but this is getting annoying for all of us people who follow this thread for many months for some, years for others. To my eyes this is a big ''**** you'' by your part, sorry but its the truth.
Two things here:

The first is that we tend to avoid posting single screenshots like that, in a sort of breadcrumb trail, because our view (which I personally support) is that releasing information in that way is more likely to promote confusion, and ultimately worsen our communication, than it is to improve it.

The problem is you have failed to provide even a readable piece of information, like a dev blog. The whole 'confusion' thing is just stupid by your company's part, how a screen can create confusion? What are you talking about? Same old same again 'relatively soon'.  Its a broken record now. You might aswell stop giving information until the release, considering it will create confusion IN YOUR opinion. (Not a personal jab to Lust, but PR in general.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom