Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jesus YOUR LORD

Sergeant Knight
A simple way to balance the skill gap on a server for beginners wild be to have a handicap system where dying and having a bad K:grin: ratio gets you more money and winning and having a good K:grin: ratio gets you less money.  At least the poor nooblets will be tin cans that take time to kill.

Just a thought.

TheGreatGold

Sergeant at Arms
WBNW
Seems like i found one of the bannerlord clans.
2f1ed84468.jpg

Envious_Elazul

Sergeant Knight
NW
Slisky YOUR LORD said:
A simple way to balance the skill gap on a server for beginners wild be to have a handicap system where dying and having a bad K:grin: ratio gets you more money and winning and having a good K:grin: ratio gets you less money.  At least the poor nooblets will be tin cans that take time to kill.

Just a thought.

Nah, it would be stupid to penalize good player for playing good. There will be a skill gap in Bannerlord, but it's not gonna be as bad as you guys think. Siege servers will most likely be once again newbie friendly servers where beginners want to try at first and stay there for a while. With that many players individual skills has less effect. Some of them shooting you while bunch of infantry guys goes for you. That's why I love this game, it's not even hard for 2-3 newbies to kill a pro if they use a bit of teamwork. You can go and see it in Warband siege servers, even now only top1-5 players from each side can somehow play the game and block in melee.

We will see the skill gap in effect when we have our first Bannerlord tournament/league. New teams will be crushed and they will not know why it happens. It can destroy their motivation.

Polycount is right bout developing the game. Better wait while giving reasonable suggestions. 

But If I'm new to this game and quick to judge, honestly I would say that this game would score 5/10 on game review if they intend to release the game official this year with so many things that hasn't been developed or purposely did so out of haste. I hope that won't happen.

currently theres alot of competition and I'm worried of youtubers that will compare Mount and blade Bannerlord with other games in terms of Gameplay, graphics, mechanics, and over all score with their bias view.

It's rare to find a youtuber that are neutral and not bias. But guess you can't blame them much as this is how they promote and introduce games to players that are looking for something to spend their money.

I see no problem mixing the experience and the beginners together, it'll be nice if mount and blade has a 5 second kill-cam or best kill-cam so that those who are new to mount and blade, learn some new tricks. 

Problem would be the communication and server for X box and PS 4. I'm not sure how multiplayer works between PC and game console, will they separate it or combine them together. 

By the way, did they mentioned anything about the multiplayer new game set from the latest interview?(probably still on development)

I may have lost track as I'm in the middle of doing my assignment for college.

With the increase popularity of games that are set in medieval/fantasy medieval ages (For honor, God of war latest series, of kings and men, kingdom come deliverance) . Not to mention Warhammer fantasy and warhammer 40k including others on the spotlight recently. I kept wondering how many interesting games will become underrated in the future....

kraggrim

Marquis
WBM&BWF&SNWVC
NoobMan4321 said:
Problem would be the communication and server for X box and PS 4. I'm not sure how multiplayer works between PC and game console, will they separate it or combine them together. 

I don't think that's will be an issue for a while:
BL is exclusively PC focused right now. Consoles are in the back of our minds but I don't think anyone at the company really wants to compromise the experience we offer on PC, which is our main platform and market.

TheGreatGold

Sergeant at Arms
WBNW
NoobMan4321 said:
Polycount is right bout developing the game. Better wait while giving reasonable suggestions. 

But If I'm new to this game and quick to judge, honestly I would say that this game would score 5/10 on game review if they intend to release the game official this year with so many things that hasn't been developed or purposely did so out of haste. I hope that won't happen.

currently theres alot of competition and I'm worried of youtubers that will compare Mount and blade Bannerlord with other games in terms of Gameplay, graphics, mechanics, and over all score with their bias view.

It's rare to find a youtuber that are neutral and not bias. But guess you can't blame them much as this is how they promote and introduce games to players that are looking for something to spend their money.

I see no problem mixing the experience and the beginners together, it'll be nice if mount and blade has a 5 second kill-cam or best kill-cam so that those who are new to mount and blade, learn some new tricks. 

By the way, did they mentioned anything about the multiplayer new game set from the latest interview?(probably still on development)

With the increase popularity of games that are set in medieval/fantasy medieval ages (For honor, God of war latest series, of kings and men, kingdom come deliverance) . Not to mention Warhammer fantasy and warhammer 40k including others on the spotlight recently. I kept wondering how many interesting games will become underrated in the future....
IGN isn't that suicidal to give Bannerlord a 5/10, altough they gave warband a 6/10 (console version).
New players need to watch white tunics (aka ludus admins) play, and they'll get an idea of how hard is it to become a master.

Somewhatpro

NoobMan4321 said:

Note 7 anyone?

Yaga

Tree expert
Squire
Armagan, Lust and comrades.

A couple of ideas.

1. Sometimes you need to sit down together on the horse - for example in the escape
Why not do it?
poli-horse2.jpg

2. Now, on the global map, the review does not affect either the mountains or the forest.
Why not limit the visibility of where the forest, the mountains?
%D0%9E%D0%B1%D0%B7%D0%BE%D1%80%D0%B0%20%D0%BE%D0%B3%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BD%D0%B8%D1%87%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5.jpg

3. Still possible, on the global map, night, beauty, draw units burning torch and the light from them illuminating the map around
Can you imagine how beautiful it?

argon45

Baron
M.ArdA said:
BANNERLORD steam page http://store.steampowered.com/app/261550

System Requirements
MİNİMUM:
CPU: Intel i3-2100 / AMD FX-6300
Ram: 4 GB RAM
Graphic Card: Intel HD 4600 / Nvidia GT730 / AMD R7 240
HDD 40 GB kullanılabilir alan
PS: These estimates may change during final release