Sergeant at Arms
WBVCWF&SNW
Hidde112 said:
Der Kopfsammler said:
Pssst... what are we celebrating for?
Well.. idk.. my birthday was yesterday tho

Oh, well, happy belated birthday to you then!  :party:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, we still havent heard much about how will economy works in Bannerlord... does anyone know if it will be more in depth rather than having everything "automated"? That'd be neat... I just see so much potential to change whenever i go to a village and they tell me "Ohh we mainly produce this, that, blah, blah and bleh..." Hell, i wanna choose whats the best for them to produce.

DanAngleland

Grandmaster Knight
M&BWBWF&SNW
Der Kopfsammler said:
Anyways, we still havent heard much about how will economy works in Bannerlord... does anyone know if it will be more in depth rather than having everything "automated"? That'd be neat... I just see so much potential to change whenever i go to a village and they tell me "Ohh we mainly produce this, that, blah, blah and bleh..." Hell, i wanna choose whats the best for them to produce.

All lords, AI and player, choose what their villages produce. Each village has four plots, which can be used for various productive activities such as farming, mining or raising horses- or a castle can be built on one plot. The raw materials produced by that village then go to the nearest town to be traded and consumed. So yes,you can choose what they produce, and it will have a real effect on the supply of those things.

Plovercrest

Sir_Newton said:
That's actually a good idea for an expansion. Maybe we'd finally get a glimpse of Geroia.

Or a "new world" campaign/expansion/landmass, introducing tribal factions (and new board games).

Der Kopfsammler

Sergeant at Arms
WBVCWF&SNW
DanAngleland said:
Der Kopfsammler said:

All lords, AI and player, choose what their villages produce. Each village has four plots, which can be used for various productive activities such as farming, mining or raising horses- or a castle can be built on one plot. The raw materials produced by that village then go to the nearest town to be traded and consumed. So yes,you can choose what they produce, and it will have a real effect on the supply of those things.

Awesome! :grin: I can force every village to make cheese...  :lol:

Hidde112

Veteran
WBNW
Der Kopfsammler said:
DanAngleland said:
Der Kopfsammler said:

Awesome! :grin: I can force every village to make cheese...  :lol:

What about butter

MrMundy

Banned
WBNWWF&SVC
How about we get a buttermode?
You can edit it in the module.ini
"king_butter = 0"
If you change it to 1. the faction which represents the swadian ancestors just feast all the time and all towns will lose 80% wealth, but in return the markets will be full with butter. (because the people only eat butter from now on, obviously).
And most importantly: Factions who want to stay in peace with old-swadia need to pay weekly butter tribute.

Hidde112

Veteran
WBNW
MrMundy said:
"king_butter = 0"
If you change it to 1. the faction which represents the swadian ancestors just feast all the time and all towns will lose 80% wealth, but in return the markets will be full with butter. (because the people only eat butter from now on, obviously).
And most importantly: Factions who want to stay in peace with old-swadia need to pay weekly butter tribute.

Or a free dlc where all the lords talk about butter and the armor and weapons are made of butter

Are you sure?
You're warned

Pilum

Sergeant Knight
VCNWWBWF&S
Hidde112 said:
MrMundy said:
"king_butter = 0"

Or a free dlc where all the lords talk about butter and the armor and weapons are made of butter

Are you sure?
You're warned
Woah, this is so sad  :cry:

cherac

Sergeant Knight
I started playing warband again recently and I must say ,bannerlords is seriously not warband ,I retract all my criticism on the E3 videos . Wow  the game has changed totally , I played a warband siege , whiles watching the E3 siege and in fact I was pleased with taleworld's work so far. However I realized something in warband that might still be the same in  bannerlords, "Kings" they are just lords with a glorified title , bannerlords should really go into details and increase the level of effects kings have in their factions and the game as a whole . Capturing kings shouldn't also be a child play , kings should have strong armies and well garrisoned parties , disobeying a king's order should have consequences, paying taxes to the king must be mandatory ,having good relations with him should bring you benefit like tax reduction , more lands ,and other perks . Kings should also have their own military campaigns ,separate from the marshal's own and everyone would be forced to join . This is a must there should be a mini general map of calradia where , you can see trade routes ,faction boundaries, manage lords, give strategic orders to your lords during a war , this would really send the gameplay to the next level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom