Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLESHCER

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBNWWF&SM&BVC
It looks pretty good now. In the first quarter of 2017 would be considering that I think could be further developed. I'm not disappointed thanks for that Taleworlds.

Đяαкøℵ said:
welp.
e3 was a bit of a disappointment compared to the stream in march.

Like you said, "a bit" It was pretty enough for me.

Shadow4495

Veteran
Fleshcer said:
It looks pretty good now. In the first quarter of 2017 would be considering that I think could be further developed. I'm not disappointed thanks for that Taleworlds.

Get out of their asses.

Đяαкøℵ said:
welp.
e3 was a bit of a disappointment compared to the stream in march.

That's what is concerning myself.

And this business of "early access" is even more concerning.  Don't get me wrong with that what they have showed (limited) I've been so happy. They haven't "overhauled" this game or tried to make it something different. It's just a better version of Warband which is what I personally wanted.

But the lack of information is really killing me lol! And that post on their website broke my hype, which look I probably shouldn't have had any but it was posted, hopefully we get a treat but man this is really bad, that entire E3 segment was garbage. The hosts made me furious, they had no idea about the game.

FLESHCER

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBNWWF&SM&BVC
Taleworlds Crew is like,
"Less talk, more action"

And yes I don't like this, But there's nothing to do.
Only Patience..

Aww, I'm so glad that I went to bed as usual.  :lol:
Now I can prepare a can of popcorn just to watch how everyone's mad because they actually waited.

K.A.

Sergeant at Arms
WBWF&SVC
In my opinion taleworlds lost a great opportunity at e3. They could show a duel between lust and steve to illustrate the combat system, which is the core of m&b. The siege video doesn't transmit the real essence of the game to who discovers it for the first time. Probably they didn't have the game at e3, they went there only with usb key with the two videos. :grin:
Few informations for a game that is going to be release (in beta) in 5 months.

Dest45

Knight at Arms
WBVCNW
Everyone already knows the combat system. It didn't change much. They wouldn't have a reason to highlight that when they have said multiple times its hasn't changed much since warband. Its perfect as is anyway. The Sieges have changed dramatically, thats why they showed us that. Thats what needed the most work.

Envious_Elazul

Sergeant Knight
NW
K.A. said:
In my opinion taleworlds lost a great opportunity at e3. They could show a duel between lust and steve to illustrate the combat system, which is the core of m&b. The siege video doesn't transmit the real essence of the game to who discovers it for the first time.

So 1vs1 video shows the real essence of bannerlord instead of a siege, big fight and a lot going on? I'm pretty a siege video is way more interesting than a duel video.

Even if fans didn't got much new info this time, I'm pretty sure they made new potential fans there with this performance.

Dest45

Knight at Arms
WBVCNW
Plus every other medieval game is showing off their crappy "new" "innovative" combat which is actually based of M&B's. If they showed a duel it would make bannerlord look like those crappy games. Taleworlds did what they needed to do at E3 for good publicity of a great game. The siege was the right move on their part.

Narlan

Sergeant
NWWBVC
I knew from the beginning that we would only have one video of 10 minutes. I said it :grin: . And now... guess what's going to be in the next blog ? :shifty:

K.A.

Sergeant at Arms
WBWF&SVC
What i meant was they could show a duel in addition to siege video. For me the siege is enough (i play mostly siege on multi) but it would have been nice to see a duel to look at the new animations and other little improvements they did.

aekilju

Sergeant Knight at Arms
WBNWVC
Personally I find that going back through the previous blogs (engine power and the music blog especially) helps greatly to ease the pain that the lack of Bannerlord causes.

Lumos

Archduke
WBWF&SNWM&BVC
I'm amazed by the amount of people who appear to have nothing better to do than wait for Bannerlord information. Go do other things, for God's sake. You'll see the new stuff when it's revealed. No point in wasting one's time waiting for something, or not sleeping because of something.

Mervieg

Sergeant
WB
Lumos said:
I'm amazed by the amount of people who appear to have nothing better to do than wait for Bannerlord information. Go do other things, for God's sake. You'll see the new stuff when it's revealed. No point in wasting one's time waiting for something, or not sleeping because of something.
I don't have life and I'm playing pretty much only m&b since 2008
sigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom