Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Clarkson Appocalypse is happening...  :lol: Where the hell did they found so many gifs of him??... Im curious about mine though.

EDIT: Ohhh... it really looks like me when im on VoIP.  :lol: "The Head Collector Clarkson", couldnt be more right than that.

Envious_Elazul said:
My friend told me he's currently downloading BannerIord early access game from Steam  :shock: called it quite obvious prank and didn't really paid any attention into it until I wanted to prove him wrong and did a search on steam. Surprisingly I am the one who's totally shocked now. Just go on and search BannerIord from Steam! I have a screenshot of BannerIord early acces Steam page because I know you won't believe me without

http://i.imgur.com/8pG2ggG.png
Nice someone else has it too :grin:

If you type in Va.egir it comes out Volkswagen. And Swa.dia, Skoda.
Kher.git, Kia.
Sarra.nid, Suzuki.
Rho.dok, Renault.
No.rd, Ford.

Excellent April first prank  :grin:

edit: Swa.dian not swadia

bob123 said:
If you type in Va.egir it comes out Volkswagen. And Swa.dia, Skoda.
Kher.git, Kia.
Sarra.nid, Suzuki.
Rho.dok, Renault.
No.rd, Ford.

Excellent April first prank  :grin:
Vaegir
Khergit
Sarranid
Rhodok
Swadia
Nord
I feel like I'm being fooled again

Lord Kite said:
Logged in just to see which gif I got.

Still have no idea what this is all about.

On April the 1st, there is a tradition in Britain that plausible yet false stories are told to dupe people, making them an 'April's Fool'- it is called April Fools' day. Friends do it to one another and sometimes newspapers have a few minor articles to try and catch people out. So in a spirit of daftness, the admins of this forum occasionally come up with things like this Top Gear thing to amuse us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom