Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG

this is the  50th time i opened his thread to look for BL news today.. i think next will be long months for me...

rariisan said:

What possible Bannerlord mods are you fantasizing about?
(you can't hide it from me, I'm 100% certain you're fantasizing about epic mods).
An eastern inspired low fantasy mod based on 17th century warfare, with airships and amazing art, would be cool to have in Bannerlord.
Along with the usual LotR, Star Wars, and historical mods would be nice. A mod or DLC similar to Age of Empires would be really cool.

ragnarlothbrok89 said:
waiting for bannerlord is quite unnerving ... I wonder why a format with such a request by the world of the players is not exploited , beyond the game in question, by more powerful producers .... sandbox warfare is all I want from videogames...

Tbh, Warband does not seduce as much in native, for me

Mods do.
So, if a lesser company, beibg EA, Ubisoft, Konami, Capcom; you name it, want to copy The engine:
•theyre going to pay for It
•theyre going to over-hype It
•theyre going to use It poorly (EA dlc, Ubisoft lag, etc)
But they'll miss the point

Mods

Armaury said:
I noticed something bad in the gameplay its that every single guys and horses make the sames moves same time when they are moving by units, and they all keep the same space between them; like a robot army.

I'd love it if that was a system, like, the more drastic you are the more uniform they move, like elite troops at the same time, the more weaker you are the more different they make their moves, slow, uncoordinated.

Yabloko said:
Đяαкøℵ said:
I want to be able to control how tall my character is! I wanna make a tiny little aserai dwarf ( about 1,50m-1,60) and then make a HUGE 2,50M BULKY KHUZAIT GODDAMIT
How tall can a man be until he breaks his horse's back?

It seems horses can carry very tall and bulky khuzaits  :mrgreen:

nMrpEg.jpg

mike.oconnor96 said:
I really hope they start releasing information about the game faster now that it HAS to be nearing completion...

If recent years serve as a guide, they will probably remain silent for several months and then drop a Hype-bomb.

I wouldn't expect them to release much more information anyway, since they sound pretty busy trying to reach a deadline.

I love to read the old Posts  :fruity:

MadVader said:
What's with the "release in the coming months" mentioned here? Idle speculation?
Btw, it should be called Banlord, for our MP friends har har.. yeah, I know.

Guy you didnt know what was coming  :facepalm:  :mrgreen:

Si-A-erra. said:
How did the beta work for Warband? did you sign up or where people asked? I doupt it be asked to join if that is how its doneb:sad:

Déjà-vu  :facepalm:

Varrak said:
Lord Rich said:
Yeah I had lost interest in it, but the mods available if anyone else wants to host it, just pm me.

Oh my god rly?? Can you give me mod's name  :party:

It's called Total War but its not currently public, I can release it now though since I am no longer hosting.

Most of what it does is simply rebalance the bots and add some mechanics like reinforcements and a system where each team has a banner they must carry which if captured loses the team the round. Rhodok scouts get deployable stakes as well when you tell them to use blunt weapons.

Shadow4495 said:
Boah I hate it, I know that we have to wait now again several months before we will hear something from the Devs.
At PCG Weekender, if I recall correctly, they said that they will to show sieges next, "very, very soon".

Sanscenti said:
Shadow4495 said:
Boah I hate it, I know that we have to wait now again several months before we will hear something from the Devs.
At PCG Weekender, if I recall correctly, they said that they will to show sieges next, "very, very soon".

I think his point is the Devs have a tendency of time warp. Very, very soon doesn't give an actual indication of date for Taleworlds. It could be tomorrow, could be in two weeks, it could be next month. We have nothing to compare it to but their recent way of releasing information, and because of the game not being ready up until this point it's been scattered over several months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom