Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookie Muncher said:
Scorpia said:
Cookie Muncher said:
You guys were told they're hoping for a probable end of the year release, and every other post is theoritizing a summer or early autumn release date. Are you being serious? :???:
Lust said some form of the game. That could just be an alpha version for the end of the year.

Stahp jumping to conclusions.
Notice that I didn't specify what will be released. I`m aware of what he said; unlike some folks around. :razz:
I just noticed it may of looked like my post about jumping to conclusions was you. But it was meant for the other folks  :razz:

Úlfheðinn said:
Yep, hidden sub-section on the forums existed back then if you were in the Beta and it was where you submitted bugs/problems.

There was also a suggestion/general discussion sub-section that worked in a similar way if I recall correctly (i.e. hidden to anyone not in the closed beta).

It wasn't a bad approach, but I'd probably expect this time around there might be a more developed/expedient way to report bugs.

As with all things though, no one but the devs know how things will proceed, so take everything with a grain of salt.

Hmm I see, like an ingame report bug tool? Then it would have various options of submission like "Balance, Graphical, ETC"?

Ah the days of the warband beta, when players used to be sent hurtling 100's of metres into the air randomly off castle walls, falling off your horse could make you invisible and horses could run up hills at full speed and couche forever like lawnmowers.

Good times.

I think my favorite part was when everybody knew everybody, even if you were playing on the Siege server, everyone was probably someone you'd played with.  :lol:

Was also pretty fun when we had players vs. Dev matches (although I only recall that happening twice or so).

Úlfheðinn said:
I think my favorite part was when everybody knew everybody, even if you were playing on the Siege server, everyone was probably someone you'd played with.  :lol:

Was also pretty fun when we had players vs. Dev matches (although I only recall that happening twice or so).

I remember being in one of those, i think. As usual, i kept being the first to die  :lol:

Lord Rich said:
Ah the days of the warband beta, when players used to be sent hurtling 100's of metres into the air randomly off castle walls, falling off your horse could make you invisible and horses could run up hills at full speed and couche forever like lawnmowers.

Good times.

Wish I could have been part of this  :cry:

Úlfheðinn said:
Yep, hidden sub-section on the forums existed back then if you were in the Beta and it was where you submitted bugs/problems.

There was also a suggestion/general discussion sub-section that worked in a similar way if I recall correctly (i.e. hidden to anyone not in the closed beta).

They also had a Singleplayer section for the people in the Singleplayer beta. The most common beta was for the Multiplayer though.

Úlfheðinn said:

That was the probably my favourite part of the beta as well, I've got some good memories of those days.

Kazzan said:
Úlfheðinn said:

They also had a Singleplayer section for the people in the Singleplayer beta. The most common beta was for the Multiplayer though.

Did they have one for MP? I thought it was only SP. The MP beta was much more open but I guess access was also way more requested than for SP beta.

I registered in 2008 november the 14th , clearly gives me president over all the new registers!
Joking aside though second post in 10 years, legit takes lurking to a whole new level xx

Billy said:
I registered in 2008 november the 14th , clearly gives me president over all the new registers!
Joking aside though second post in 10 years, legit takes lurking to a whole new level xx

Still close enough to give us kisses though! xx

Seems like the singleplayer is alot deeper now. Can not wait to get my hands on it.

rammler1991 said:
Does anybody know something about diplomacy?
I searched a lot about this topic but found no good answer.

In Warband there were only two options in interacting with a different faction: Peace and war.

I would really like to see more options in bannerlord. For example: Two factions federate in war or make a trade-agreement to push their economy.
So if my faction and an other faction are allies i could interact with the lords of the other factions or send caravans to their towns. that would be awesome.
In war i could ask my allies for help and they would help me in battle or send troops to my castles
It was stated(I think?) that the Diplomacy mod's features have been implemented in the core game.

I'm pretty sure beta testers will be from all places. Of course veterans will get first look me thinks, but as lust said multiple times in the PC Gamer stream, they're trying to make bannerlord more accessible. So if you're only on like 50-100 hours playtime I'm sure there is a place for you in the beta too.

As for forum activity making it more likely for you to get into the beta, I don't think that should matter all too much. It does suggest a reliable source but, I'm on the forums a lot I just never post. Also have 2000 hours game time. I'm sure my example is not unique :smile:

Warband was on steam? I always used the original download thingy outside of steam. I bet that would have made mods so much easier.

I'm not if I even have Warband anymore, haven't played in a year and don't remember my original purchase details when I brought it off the Teleworlds website. Don't even know how I came to find it actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom