Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Đяαкøℵ said:
578 said:
Đяαкøℵ said:
578 said:
Guray said:
I would like to know approximately when the next dev blog will be.. I guess they are not gonna give us anything like "we hope in 2 months" or "in 3 months "

Ιτς γοινγ το βε ιν 1-2 ςεεκσ

EDIT: f*ck my alt+shift. It's going to be in 1-2 weeks, supporting media and article for what we were shown.
malaka pls no greek

AHAHHAHAHHHAHAHHA taci dracului creștin.

gugel translet no mak good sentnc

Shut up you pleb. Or did you expect me to go learn romanian to give you a dank counter-back?

578 said:
Đяαкøℵ said:
578 said:
Đяαкøℵ said:
578 said:
Guray said:
I would like to know approximately when the next dev blog will be.. I guess they are not gonna give us anything like "we hope in 2 months" or "in 3 months "

EDIT: f*ck my alt+shift. It's going to be in 1-2 weeks, supporting media and article for what we were shown.
malaka pls no greek

Shut up you pleb. Or did you expect me to go learn romanian to give you a dank counter-back?

You should malaka. σας γαμήσω και να πάει στην κόλαση, φαλακρός γέρος.

Đяαкøℵ said:
578 said:
Đяαкøℵ said:
578 said:
Đяαкøℵ said:
578 said:
Guray said:

malaka pls no greek

You should malaka. σας γαμήσω και να πάει στην κόλαση, φαλακρός γέρος.

AHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

Since we got to do a long demo on the steam and the full video of our stage demo will also get released, there aren't too many gaps for us to fill in. What we'll probably do is write a blog covering what we've shown and answering a few of the common questions online anyway, although there doesn't seem to be too much confusion, like there was after the gamescom reveals. Overall this was just a good format for us to make everything clear and we're very pleased with how it's gone.

Obviously the reason I haven't been able to put out a blog lately is because I (along with everyone else on the team) have been very much focused on the PC gamer event. While we are always trying to put out more blogs, I hope the amount we've shown now makes up for it!

Ninja'd: ermm okay?

Captain Lust said:
Since we got to do a long demo on the steam and the full video of our stage demo will also get released, there aren't too many gaps for us to fill in. What we'll probably do is write a blog covering what we've shown and answering a few of the common questions online anyway, although there doesn't seem to be too much confusion, like there was after the gamescom reveals. Overall this was just a good format for us to make everything clear and we're very pleased with how it's gone.

Obviously the reason I haven't been able to put out a blog lately is because I (along with everyone else on the team) have been very much focused on the PC gamer event. While we are always trying to put out more blogs, I hope the amount we've shown now makes up for it!

The presentation was flawless, Lust. I doubt there is confusion in anything as it was explained in both videos. Although I have a question, since you mentioned capes, will the one on the main menu be playable? And if so, any planned physics for them to look realistic? Also, are you aware of some minor animaiton clipping issues that exist? And congratulations on beating Heph.  :lol:

one question Captain: will there be slings in bannerlord, like in viking conquest?

Captain Lust said:

Sounds good to me.
When can we expect a siege video? The presentation was good, but as everybody knows, the Hypetrain has no brakes!  :smile:

Captain Lust said:

Hi Lust, congratulations to you and Sten on a successful presentation. In case you happen to read this, can I be cheeky and ask you to clarify a small detail a lot of us have been puzzling over during the last dozen pages? In the inventory screen, there are four armour values to the right of the five armour slots, and one of these values always appears to be zero; what does this value represent please? The others seem obviously to be for head, body and legs, but we cannot be sure of this last one. I thought last night that it must be a separate hand armour, but then I checked the screenshots people had taken and saw an instance of red padded gauntlets being worn and the value was still zero.

Here is the screen I am talking about:

uJo0ahp.png

As you can see, the armour values appear to be 24, 54, 0 and 15 from top to bottom.

The presentation was very good...it was more or less what ppl have been clammoring  for a long time. It really showed a lot of cool stuff
Siege video FTW next please :wink:

Edit for the post above
It could be that not every item in the game has an armor value yet...it is after all still WIP ? or the little shield thing was not properly showing the armor those mittens grant.

It looks great but for some reason i don't really like it how the horses are moving, I'm not sure why. It must be difficult to make that animation look natural, i'll probably get used to it.

Icey said:
It looks great but for some reason i don't really like it how the horses are moving, I'm not sure why. It must be difficult to make that animation look natural, i'll probably get used to it.

I did like the horses. Maybe it's me, for I never actually saw a live horse, but they looked a lot more natural then the ones in Warband, who looked like they were somewhat floating a few centimeters above ground.

I've been on the fence about which is my most anticipated game of 2016, Bannerlord or HoI4. Seeing that presentation of Bannerlord snatched the #1 spot by a large margin.

I wonder if they'll make it so that the main menu displays the player character from the last save for the final version.

NightHawkreal said:
The presentation was a simply repetition of diaries.

No it wasn't. Why say something that is blatantly wrong?

The things we have learned
*there is a 'currency' called influence that we use to get lords to do things for/with us
*a companion can be met in the tavern and he can be sent to bring your other companions to you in real time
*we saw horses in combat for the first time ever, we had never been told anything specific about cavalry
*we discovered that horses bump each other off course when they collide instead of one stopping and the other being unaffected, as in Warband
*cavalry charge through enemy infantry rather than hitting them then staying very close and moving slowly (the latter happened in Warband and was bad)
*bows are hung on the player's saddle when riding a horse, rather than being on the player's back
*we saw the world map for the first time
*to access weapon creation you visit the town blacksmith
*there are criminal gangs in town that you can run into
*you can have fights with them, replace them and become a gangster or protect the townsfolk from future criminals
*there is an in depth casualty report overlay in the battle map
*we saw first person view for the first time, it had never been mentioned before
*as a faction lord, you can leave your troops as a garrison in the town of a fellow lord
*parties seem to stop moving at night
*lords can be killed
*mousing over a town shows the basic type of units in the garrison (infantry, ranged, cavalry) rather than listing every unit type; that has changed since Gamescom
*there are base damage values for swing and thrust attacks, as well as separate damage values for the damage type (cut or pierce for instance)
*if a lord asks you to follow him, he will command your troops in battle, and vice versa
*first time we saw video of any town other than an imperial one

Almost all of it was already in the diaries. Craft, map, just in a different way.

Where is the multiplayer? Where are normal, detailed sieges? Where is innovations in the combat system? 4 blocks and 4 stroke, nothing has changed since 0,640. Even the skills were not disclosed.

Captain Lust said:

Sooo much confusion!!!!

What was the secondary tab on the weapon customization? The answer to that will make all the puzzle pieces come together.

Are they sheaths for the weapons? Are they shields? Secondsry weapon stats? I'm going mad thinking about it.

The game looks so amazing. Not even impressed, I knew TaleWorlds would deliver! Just gotta contain myself until we get a playable version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom