Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, just watched the new footage. Too be frank, it surpasses my expectations! It looks sooooooooooooooo fun to play.

Only problem is the combat looks a bit too unrealistic I guess, but still fun, that's all that matters.

Does anyone know a release date or the specs needed? I have a gtx 660 and a i7 4770

Gandalf_Gandalfian said:
Wow, just watched the new footage. Too be frank, it surpasses my expectations! It looks sooooooooooooooo fun to play.

Only problem is the combat looks a bit too unrealistic I guess, but still fun, that's all that matters.

Does anyone know a release date or the specs needed? I have a gtx 660 and a i7 4770

They said they hope to have a release this year. I would assume your specs are plenty I couldn't imagine that you'd get too bad of fps at least.

The only thing Bannerlord fails at is banners! :razz:

I'm seriously so hyped, but I hope we can see banners on the battlefield like in these mods or who knows something better in the final product.

Hispania 1200

48700_screenshots_2014-08-21_00002.jpg

panoramica.jpg

Clash of Kings

Lannister_shields.jpg

I liked what I saw in the livestream, I'm probably going to buy the special edition of this game, should they make one.

The only gripe I have with BL so far are the loading screens in the scenes, like when you enter a building.
I guess they changed it since the Gamescom presentation for performance reasons, but I wonder if they can be taken out again by modders?
Would be nice to play without loading screens if you have a beefy PC.

Really pumped about sieges too. If the short preview we saw some months ago is somewhat representative, man are they getting more interesting than ever  :fruity:

reiksmarshal said:

I'm seriously so hyped, but I hope we can see banners on the battlefield like in these mods or who knows something better in the final product.

Hispania 1200

panoramica.jpg

Clash of Kings

Lannister_shields.jpg
Those images really highlight how far mount and blade has come with the efforts of the modding community. If those awesome bastards can create these masterpieces out of warband, I can't wait to see what mods are available for Bannerlord 2-3 years after release. Especially after seeing the game play videos.

Speaking of which does anyone have a better recording (especially soundwise) of the live play on Saturday? The one with Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) as the character.

RoboSenshi said:
reiksmarshal said:

Hispania 1200

panoramica.jpg

Clash of Kings

Lannister_shields.jpg
Those images really highlight how far mount and blade has come with the efforts of the modding community. If those awesome bastards can create these masterpieces out of warband, I can't wait to see what mods are available for Bannerlord 2-3 years after release. Especially after seeing the game play videos.

Speaking of which does anyone have a better recording (especially soundwise) of the live play on Saturday? The one with Adam Driver (Kylo Ren) as the character.

There's this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVt0BR5GuMs although the sound definitely has difficulty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom