Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
DanAngleland said:
I'm hoping we get a blog next week with all the info.
margate-dreamland-14.jpg

Why would we not? Do you think Taleworlds were just going to rely on people putting the videos on Youtube? They haven't even put the Gamescom videos up themselves yet- in contrast they put up a video for the Engine Power video last year, and of course the 2012 teaser and the Viking Conquest DLC video just two weeks ago.

reiksmarshal said:
I betting the game won't be out for at least another 1-2 years from what we are seeing in the footage and the clues from the devs. 
+1
I have been thinking about it,game should be "ready to sail" at next Gamescom.Hype will rise this year with new footage but If they wait too much  :ohdear:

Did Taleworlds have their press conference for Gamescom yet? I thought I heard they released the videos before it.  However, I might have been lied too...

TheAngrySword said:
Did Taleworlds have their press conference for Gamescom yet? I thought I heard they released the videos before it.  However, I might have been lied too...

CLzHKgLW8AAtc-h.jpg

hoe12moe said:
TheAngrySword said:
Was it comfortable living under a rock?

Very funny.  I suspected as much.  Well, I will return to hibernating under my *ahem* BOULDER until/if TW releases more new info.

I've had uncontrollable erections ever since I saw the videos and screenshots a few days ago. Just thinking about Bannerlord gets me shaking. Is anyone else experiencing this? What can I do to stop it?

Please help.

SainurIronfist said:
I've had uncontrollable erections ever since I saw the videos and screenshots a few days ago. Just thinking about Bannerlord gets me shaking. Is anyone else experiencing this? What can I do to stop it?

Please help.

Playing Mount & Blade: Warband seems to be a treatment... but no cure is yet found

same... only the time will help... or go in trip for one year forgot PC, games, and internet and come back one year later...

SainurIronfist said:

Please help.

VTnuJNx.png

SainurIronfist said:

Please help.

Or just cut your junk off and chain yourself to a wall until Bannerlord is released.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom