Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Currently viewing this thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
dragos said:
CLzHKgNWUAAbCuZ.jpg
It's a kind of menu, yes, but the "(...) you." part looks like it may be some kind of decision-making in random event or something?

Do not look here said:
dragos said:
It's a kind of menu, yes, but the "(...) you." part looks like it may be some kind of decision-making in random event or something?

It could be an adaption of the speaking to a bandit menu were you can bribe or fight them. Or maybe the Bandit Hide out menu?

Rock stars of the video game industry unknown from the "lambda" peoples, but for us this is like having che guevara and jesus meeting :grin:
CLzGvoNXAAEZcTA.jpg:large

Oconnell

Regular
Armaury said:
Rock stars of the video game industry unknown from the "lambda" peoples, but for us this is like having che guevara and jesus meeting :grin:
CLzGvoNXAAEZcTA.jpg:large
I totally agree with that. I have been stalking on both of them for a long time and I have just seen this photo and it is amazing to see and to be able to infer that even the primary developers acknowledge each other's good work and take a photo for remembrance.  *epicness :cool:

Lumos

Archduke
WBWF&SNWM&BVC
Do not look here said:
dragos said:
Well, if we remember the old extremely early video, encounter screens seemed to look similar, at least to some extent. I'm willing to bet it's an encounter.

Also, is that guy on the left Tormund? Tormund Giantsbane, but with dyed hair? Looks like him. (Vaguely.)

Dan11311

Sergeant
WF&S
I hope Bannerlord has more crafting abilities such as mining, hunting, agriculture, etc. We need something to do other than killing, pillaging, and rescuing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom