Users who are viewing this thread

I have been checking all the stuff, their twitter, the raffle site, the discord, the thread, for like 10 hours xD, my heart is racing right now.

It's because the winner has been drawn and contacted, but not verified. We await the winners Steam URL via the message form on the givelabs website, so we can verify all entries/not a multi-account and be able to gift the copy on the release date. We'll draw another winner if they fail to comply. So that's why the winner isn't public yet. I assure you the giveaway is legit and the guy was drawn on the first roll.

We've however noticed that there are only 130 members in one of the Steam groups, yet 246 individuals has pressed the entry button implying they joined it. In accordance to the participation rules stated in the TOS popup on the giveaway page, we maintain the right to pick a winner who've not left the group/s or discord server if they've claimed those entries prior to winning as that'd be to cheat the system for a larger chance to win at the cost of others legitimate entries.

Last edited:
It's because the winner has been drawn and contacted, but not verified. We await the winners Steam URL via the message form on the givelabs website, so we can verify all entries/not a multi-account and be able to gift the copy on the release date. We'll draw another winner if they fail to comply. So that's why the winner isn't public yet. I assure you the giveaway is legit and the guy was drawn on the first roll.

We've however noticed that there are only 130 members in one of the Steam groups, yet 246 individuals has pressed the entry button implying they joined it. In accordance to the participation rules stated in the TOS popup on the giveaway page, we maintain the right to pick a winner who've not left the group/s or discord server if they've claimed those entries prior to winning as that'd be to cheat the system for a larger chance to win at the cost of others legitimate entries.
How long do you plan on giving the winner before a reroll?

How long do you plan on giving the winner before a reroll?
We gave people a day (~24 hrs) to respect time zones. One additional re-roll occurred, but now we've finally come into contact with a winner. Very few users had connected their Steam accounts to the contest page, thankfully the winner used the name in the discord/steam groups making it easy to find him. We've learnt from our lesson to say the least, next time it won't be a third party involved, yet it was considered the easiest way in an attempt to be fair and in order to avoid multi-accounts.
@Emil Keep us updated
It was announced earlier today on Discord and on the Steam group this instance!

Back
Top Bottom