Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Early Access Announcement

Users who are viewing this thread

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord will be released in Early Access on 31st March 2020. The game will be available for purchase through Steam, Epic Games Store, and TaleWorlds website, for $49.99/€49.99/£39.99.

I grieve for you overtaxed Europeans.
Dont its wonderful paying taxes, but ofcourse being Danish, we do get alot of benefits from them, like a 1000 dollars per month, for studying after turing 18, free school before that, paid for healthcare and so many other things, like months of paid for maternity leave. Sure if you dont get sick and do not have children and never needed an education, you are likely paying more to the state than you get, but if you have ever been sick ect. then its totally worth it.

Dont its wonderful paying taxes, but ofcourse being Danish, we do get alot of benefits from them, like a 1000 dollars per month, for studying after turing 18, free school before that, paid for healthcare and so many other things, like months of paid for maternity leave. Sure if you dont get sick and do not have children and never needed an education, you are likely paying more to the state than you get, but if you have ever been sick ect. then its totally worth it.
Yeah that **** is nice up until you turn 23 then you lose all those benifits (free healthcare, dental care, getting paid to go to school etc...) and then u out in the real life and gotta pay 33% taxes on ur salary... want to buy alcohol? 50% tax. Want to buy food/groceries? 12% tax. Want to buy a car? 200% tax, want to buy some real cool shaver? 25% tax. Want to start your own company? 40% tax, want to hire workers because you have worked hard and need assistance? 25% tax for each worker. what the **** is this.

HELP TAKE ME OUT I WANT TO MOVE TO RUSSIA

Yeah that **** is nice up until you turn 23 then you lose all those benifits (free healthcare, dental care, getting paid to go to school etc...) and then u out in the real life and gotta pay 33% taxes on ur salary... want to buy alcohol? 50% tax. Want to buy food/groceries? 12% tax. Want to buy a car? 200% tax, want to buy some real cool shaver? 25% tax. Want to start your own company? 40% tax, want to hire workers because you have worked hard and need assistance? 25% tax for each worker. what the **** is this.

HELP TAKE ME OUT I WANT TO MOVE TO RUSSIA
What are you talking about loosing it at the age of 23? thats completely false, you can study and get money for it far longer than that, has nothing to do with age. Healthcare never stops, its for life, we pay for dentalcare yes, but if you cant afford it, you can get help to pay most of it from the state.. Alcohol tax makes sense, its unhealthy and its not really that expensive, i can afford plenty of alcohol if i want to. We get paid well enough that we barely register that Theres taxes on our food. cars are expensive yes, but they also pollute, so makes sense to make people pay for that. Dont know much about those other taxes, but my guess is that they are more than fair, because Denmark is noted as one of the best nations in the world to be innovative and start your own company. Wanting to live in Russia over Denmark? im pretty sure that there are still people who die from starvation there.

What are you talking about loosing it at the age of 23? thats completely false, you can study and get money for it far longer than that, has nothing to do with age. Healthcare never stops, its for life, we pay for dentalcare yes, but if you cant afford it, you can get help to pay most of it from the state.. Alcohol tax makes sense, its unhealthy and its not really that expensive, i can afford plenty of alcohol if i want to. We get paid well enough that we barely register that Theres taxes on our food. cars are expensive yes, but they also pollute, so makes sense to make people pay for that. Dont know much about those other taxes, but my guess is that they are more than fair, because Denmark is noted as one of the best nations in the world to be innovative and start your own company. Wanting to live in Russia over Denmark? im pretty sure that there are still people who die from starvation there.
Oh everything I stated was facts of Sweden not Denmark. (yes you are correct about the studying bit, you get paid until ur 26 or 29)
with free healthcare up until the age of 23 I mean that it costs 10 dollars to go fix a tooth or visit the doctors and get help. After age of 23 it's still dirt cheap, for example a back surgery that would normally cost 6000 dollars would cost 600.

and no alcohol tax does not make sense. a pint of beer costs 9 dollars, like yeah im good thanks and you can only buy alcohol from the state and not in any other grocery store, it is already prohibited enough, no need for taxing it with 50%... I want my alcohol

also that explains why u r so happy with your taxes, you live in Denmark not Sweden :mad:

Oh everything I stated was facts of Sweden not Denmark. (yes you are correct about the studying bit, you get paid until ur 26 or 29)
with free healthcare up until the age of 23 I mean that it costs 10 dollars to go fix a tooth or visit the doctors and get help. After age of 23 it's still dirt cheap, for example a back surgery that would normally cost 6000 dollars would cost 600.

and no alcohol tax does not make sense. a pint of beer costs 9 dollars, like yeah im good thanks and you can only buy alcohol from the state and not in any other grocery store, it is already prohibited enough, no need for taxing it with 50%... I want my alcohol

also that explains why u r so happy with your taxes, you live in Denmark not Sweden :mad:
Well Swedens alcohol law is way way more hardcore than Denmarks, but thats to fully disabuse people from drinking too much i guess, which has been a problem in denmark, where its still relatively cheap and you can buy it in every grocery store all day/year around. And i Denmark you can get paid for studying no matter how old you are, there is a limit to how many educations you can take atm though, i think its two bachelors or something also no payments for doctors or hospitals ever, unless its purely useless cosmetic, like cosmetic cause of accident is still free.

The best developers in the world , please tell me how much RUB do I save for bannerlord? Tell me how many rubles I need to throw on steam, it's urgent for me , I don't want to drool, and as soon as it comes out, immediately buy on the fly.

Well Swedens alcohol law is way way more hardcore than Denmarks, but thats to fully disabuse people from drinking too much i guess, which has been a problem in denmark, where its still relatively cheap and you can buy it in every grocery store all day/year around. And i Denmark you can get paid for studying no matter how old you are, there is a limit to how many educations you can take atm though, i think its two bachelors or something also no payments for doctors or hospitals ever, unless its purely useless cosmetic, like cosmetic cause of accident is still free.
Coming from Norway, it's surreal seeing Swedes and Danes complaining about alcohol prices. Be happy you don't have to pay 10$ for a pint.

Coming from Norway, it's surreal seeing Swedes and Danes complaining about alcohol prices. Be happy you don't have to pay 10$ for a pint.
Danes shouldn't really complain, them not having monopol on liquor. However, Sweden and Norway are similar in pricing. The beer brand and whether you're buying the beer in a highly regarded club in the centrum of one of the larger cities or not is of more importance. We can take into account for the Norwegian currency being stronger than the Swedish currency, but then again, Norwegians also earn more on the average than the fellow Swede.

Danes shouldn't really complain, them not having monopol on liquor. However, Sweden and Norway are similar in pricing. The beer brand and whether you're buying the beer in a highly regarded club in the centrum of one of the larger cities or not is of more importance. We can take into account for the Norwegian currency being stronger than the Swedish currency, but then again, Norwegians also earn more on the average than the fellow Swede.
This is true.

It's because danish people don't do anything else except eat yellow and red sausages, and drink Carlsberg and Tuborg
Generally i eat saussage one time a year and mostly highend and almost never those two beer brands :grin: Thisted Bryghus, thats where you get quality, when in Denmark go for their beer.

People loath the cost of education and healthcare here in the US and rightfully so. Both are artificially juiced up cost wise by expensive US govt regulations and unlimited student debt guaranteed by the govt (universities see unlimited student debt as an excuse to keep raising prices, because students can always just take on more debt). But it's really not that bad if you stay on top of the opportunities.

My workplace provided health insurance costs me $32/paycheck and a max $2.2k out of pocket, which is not a big deal. I went to a private university and while the sticker price was $52k/year, I earned relatively easy to get scholarships and only paid $12k per year from one of the top tier private universities. My total tax rate is around 18% for everything.

We are waay off topic now and I'm not trying to start a political debate. Back off if you intend to.

Last edited:
danske-polser-i-alle.jpg

Привет, я надеюсь, что там будут русские серверы. Я живу в Сибири, даже в cs: go у меня есть минимальный пинг 70 на Официальных серверах в Москве. На бета-версии у меня есть минимум 111 пинг, это на Европе, если вы видите мой комментарий. Разработчики моей самой любимой игры, делают сервер не в Москве пожалуйста, а где-то в Новосибирске. Потому что Москва-это самая западная часть нашей страны, и наша территория очень большая. Просто часто замечают только в Москве серверы и ставят популярные зарубежные игры, а мы простые игроки, которые живут на востоке Сибири страдают. Translated through a translator, if something will seem incomprehensible. Sorry.

[QUOTE = "Timmortal, post: 9245656, member: 515710"]
О чем ты говоришь, потеряв его в 23 года? это совершенно неверно, вы можете учиться и получать за это деньги гораздо дольше, это никак не связано с возрастом. Здравоохранение никогда не останавливается, оно пожизненно, мы платим за стоматологическую помощь, да, но если вы не можете себе это позволить, вы можете получить помощь, чтобы оплатить большую часть этой суммы из штата. Налог на алкоголь имеет смысл, он вреден для здоровья и не так уж и дорог, могу позволить себе много алкоголя, если захочу. Нам платят достаточно хорошо, и мы едва регистрируем налоги на еду. Да, машины дорогие, но они также загрязняют окружающую среду, поэтому имеет смысл заставить людей платить за это. Не знаю много об этих других налогах, но я предполагаю, что они более чем справедливы, потому что Дания считается одной из лучших стран в мире, чтобы быть инновационной и основать свою собственную компанию. Хотите жить в России над Данией? Я почти уверен, что там все еще есть люди, которые умирают от голода.
[/ QUOTE]
+

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord will be released in Early Access on 31st March 2020. The game will be available for purchase through Steam, Epic Games Store, and TaleWorlds website, for $49.99/€49.99/£39.99.

Callum,
I cant see Bannerlord at new games that coming to Epic Store:

Is everything okey?

Well they have said they are not doing alot of advertising because its an ea release, maybe that includes not being on upcoming release lists?

Idk. If im not mistaken, satisfactory was in lists/store before its' sale start, and its still in ea state.
Im talking about Taleworlds attitude to advertising, not Epics. Taleworlds have said they are not spreding awareness of the game, because they dont want people to come in expecting a finished product.

Back
Top Bottom