Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Early Access Announcement

Users who are viewing this thread

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord will be released in Early Access on 31st March 2020. The game will be available for purchase through Steam, Epic Games Store, and TaleWorlds website, for $49.99/€49.99/£39.99.

I wonder if there will be a detailed feature list before the release, feature descriptions on steam page aren't well defined and there are some questions related to them in the forum

I live in Russia, and I need to know how much I save for the game , since for me $49.99 is a lot, and even 2,000 rub, not a little for the game. And wait for the price when it comes out, and be surprised by the price tag would not like. And in the end, the game that I waited 8 years to buy because there was not enough money.

I live in Russia, and I need to know how much I save for the game , since for me $49.99 is a lot, and even 2,000 rub, not a little for the game. And wait for the price when it comes out, and be surprised by the price tag would not like. And in the end, the game that I waited 8 years to buy because there was not enough money.

To be fair, you had 8 years to save up the money. Worst case you can watch streams of Bannerlord until you have the money saved up.

Pretty sure there's regional pricing, so I imagine it'll cost the same as other AAA titles in Russia.

Sorry, translator. I meant that I need to know the price in advance, because I want to fly into a single campaign as soon as possible, and to do this , I need to know the price before it comes out.

Moot point. The USD price does not include sales tax, which is added on after the $50 price. I assume the €50 Euro price already includes VAT.

Sales tax in the US can range from 0% - 9.5%, depending on your location with a rough average of 7.5%. For those not familiar with sales tax, sales tax is a tax based on the final sale price and is paid by the consumer at the time of purchase, not the intermediary companies/distributors.
Well, no. the 50 euro does not include VAT you add another 25% tax in Sweden and around 0-20% in other countries. I have only had the tax applied whenever I've bought something outside of steam though, if I were to buy the game from steam it would be the 50 euro + taxes for using creditcard but that isnt as huge as VAT.

Sorry, translator. I meant that I need to know the price in advance, because I want to fly into a single campaign as soon as possible, and to do this , I need to know the price before it comes out.
My friend, I think the game will be 2000 russian ruble. There is also a small possibility for it to be lower but the chances are slim

Well, no. the 50 euro does not include VAT you add another 25% tax in Sweden and around 0-20% in other countries. I have only had the tax applied whenever I've bought something outside of steam though, if I were to buy the game from steam it would be the 50 euro + taxes for using creditcard but that isnt as huge as VAT.

I grieve for you overtaxed Europeans.

Back
Top Bottom