Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Early Access Announcement

Users who are viewing this thread

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord will be released in Early Access on 31st March 2020. The game will be available for purchase through Steam, Epic Games Store, and TaleWorlds website, for $49.99/€49.99/£39.99.

Moot point. The USD price does not include sales tax, which is added on after the $50 price. I assume the €50 Euro price already includes VAT.

Sales tax in the US can range from 0% - 9.5%, depending on your location with a rough average of 7.5%. For those not familiar with sales tax, sales tax is a tax based on the final sale price and is paid by the consumer at the time of purchase, not the intermediary companies/distributors.

Excellent point. I live in Michigan, we have 6% sales tax. That will make the price for the game $53.75. This equals 49.82 Euros. So it's pretty much the exact same

It has been a long wait but this is great news! @Callum do you know if there are plans to release a more detailed feature list for the EA addition single player. I know some features are going to be left for future patches but just curious about what is available at launch. Thanks!

It has been a long wait but this is great news! @Callum do you know if there are plans to release a more detailed feature list for the EA addition single player. I know some features are going to be left for future patches but just curious about what is available at launch. Thanks!

Pretty sure they said they will release a blog closer to EA, but yes I would love this as well.

I’m assuming early access is a digital copy of the game. However, following on from my habit of owning a physical copy of each mount & blade game, will I be able to get a physical copy after EA without paying more?
I have the same habit. I doubt we will get the physical copy without buying the game again.

I am sure that tagging Callum does not guarantee he will reply although the good news is that most of these questions will be answered on 3/31. Tempted to put in some time off myself, regardless the state of the game lol

I think it is worse now that I know BL is going to be released in 33 days than it was when there was no release date. The anticipation is killing me and I didn't even want early access. I thought I was happy to wait for the full release :ohdear:

Back
Top Bottom