Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Early Access Announcement

Users who are viewing this thread

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord will be released in Early Access on 31st March 2020. The game will be available for purchase through Steam, Epic Games Store, and TaleWorlds website, for $49.99/€49.99/£39.99.

We planned to make this announcement tomorrow but decided to share this information tonight instead, so no, there won't be a blog tomorrow. We will have a blog about modding next week though!

There will be some regional pricing.

Hey:grin:
Can we know the exact moment? In this way, we can be well prepared whether to stay up all night, or go to bed early the day before, and get up to play

I’m assuming early access is a digital copy of the game. However, following on from my habit of owning a physical copy of each mount & blade game, will I be able to get a physical copy after EA without paying more?

Well,

-I would like to see one-time purchase for base* game pack(exception for sound and support** DLCs, nothing more)
-I would like to see pretty cheap local prize for base game pack (but direct currency for all for two downloadable contents mentioned above)
-I would like to buy boxed version of Bannerlord also.
-I would like to keep my progress at my beta experience/profile whenever/whereever i purchase the game.

*Base game pack: bannerlord + almost all upcoming downloadable contents
Grand game pack: [base game pack] + Two special DLCs: Sounds and Support]

**Support the Developer! dlc option should have some special skins + badge for its owners.

btw. no delay is gut, what about addin ather modes to mp before EA?:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Heh, I was 100% sure that it will be on 31st. Afterall warband arrived on that very date 10 years ago. Not to mention that this date gives you the most of the much needed time. Oh well, 1 and a half month left of the 7 years waiting. Good luck with the release! The stakes are high!

I'm a bit disappointed there isn't also a GOG release planned, but hopefully it comes to GOG one day. I mean I'll buy it on Steam anyhow just as I did for Warband, but I prefer GOG to every other client out there. :xf-wink:

I'm a bit disappointed there isn't also a GOG release planned, but hopefully it comes to GOG one day. I mean I'll buy it on Steam anyhow just as I did for Warband, but I prefer GOG to every other client out there. :xf-wink:
Really? I've only had issues with GOG. It's not terrible but there are better clients imo.

Anyway, what exactly will Early Access entail?

Really? I've only had issues with GOG. It's not terrible but there are better clients imo.

I only had an issue with the new Galaxy one, that combines all game clients into one. Never had a problem with the original, except that they didn't make a Linux client. GOG itself though is fantastic. You don't even need the client, you can just download the stuff off the website and let that be it. Regardless, it is certainly better than Epic Games, but hey... :LOL:

I was going to say something for all the doom merchants and 'nay sayers' who said it would never happen but I will just restrict myself to YAY!!!!!!! :party::party::party::party::party:
The light at the end of the tunnel is NOT an approaching train.

Last edited:
50 USD = 46 Euro, not 50.

Moot point. The USD price does not include sales tax, which is added on after the $50 price. I assume the €50 Euro price already includes VAT.

Sales tax in the US can range from 0% - 9.5%, depending on your location with a rough average of 7.5%. For those not familiar with sales tax, sales tax is a tax based on the final sale price and is paid by the consumer at the time of purchase, not the intermediary companies/distributors.

Last edited:
So there's only one version, and in fact some people want the deluxe version or something like that, because can get something special and memorable. Of course, this only depends on whether the player is happy or not.

Back
Top Bottom