Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 9 - Ethnic Instruments

Users who are viewing this thread

<p><em>Hello all! This time around we're bringing you an externally written blog, by the team working on the music for Bannerlord. There are samples from the soundtrack and some detail about what went into creating the authentic feel for the game's OST!</em></p>
<p><strong>Finn Seliger, <a href="http://www.periscopestudio.de" target="_blank">Periscope Studio</a></strong> - With the soundtrack of Mount & Blade 2 one of our main goals was to create a characteristic music piece for each faction – a kind of hymn – that should reflect the faction in terms of culture and attitude.</p></br> Read more at: http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/11

Now, I'm not a coder, nor am I from turkey, but does anyone else find it kind of odd that the writing (on the windows, the menu, the little error notifications) is all in English rather than Turkish?

Destroyer_of_Cities! said:
Now, I'm not a coder, nor am I from turkey, but does anyone else find it kind of odd that the writing (on the windows, the menu, the little error notifications) is all in English rather than Turkish?

Yes, it is :smile: However, more or less than %80 of Taleworlds' income is from the export sales (all countries except Turkey). As one might expect, the preferred language is English. It's okay as long as they release the games with a Turkish language patch :smile:

Edit: By the way, there are some videos, interviews and presentations about the Bannerlord but I guess you haven't hear them due to the fact that they're in Turkish. That's why I will try to track what you post here and reply them as far as I can.

'Once upon a time, TaleWorlds announced M&B2 Bannerlords ...'

Well, they should take their time to make the game as good as possible (and as bug-free as possible). But come on, is it too much to ask for at least 1 blog every month? Or at least 1-2 pieces of information? I'm definitly losing interest, if I get every 4 months one sign of life of this project.

Alfredthegreat said:
On the new picture i wonder why is almost everybody bald.

I guess they didn't edit the troops' faces yet.

bankert320 said:

Well, they should take their time to make the game as good as possible (and as bug-free as possible). But come on, is it too much to ask for at least 1 blog every month? Or at least 1-2 pieces of information? I'm definitly losing interest, if I get every 4 months one sign of life of this project.

God damn right but I guess they don't want us to know the progress because if we know, we can guess that when the game will be released :grin:

bankert320 said:

7ad0b5fcc9355c289488ae7ff8d1351ce851be39ef6d31ee600cf41f697f733d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom