Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 7 - Imperial Declines

Users who are viewing this thread

I'm really interested in seeing how you guys will construct the character interactions to make the game feel like it has more of a narrative than it actually does.

My god i'm glad i found time to actually go over all the dev blogs, they are great!
I can't wait to use the new factions and mod my own stuff in the game  :grin: 

One thing I've always wanted in M&B Warband is to find unique weapons and armor. Becoming a powerful Noble or even King means I shouldn't be stuck with run of the mill weaponry. Could there be a feature where if you're willing to spend enough money or if you are liked enough by the blacksmith or his town, or even another faction trying to appease you with a grand gift, you could acquire a unique weapon or suit of armor?

Oh good to know, I've only played a couple hours of each of those, I'm still hooked on Tocans Calradia mod, which is awesome but does not seem to have uniques.

Vaegirs, my favorite faction, and historically the first faction in Calradia (The first Mount and Blade) isn't going to be in Bannerlord?

:sad:

You're right, it's probably a coincidence they're nearly identical to Warband's factions and whatever parallels can be drawn to real world cultures are also hardly likely to be deliberate or even remotely derivative.

Not! :mrgreen:

Really? I mean, sure, the desert faction seems to be pretty obvious one and so is Swadian-Empire relation (although I highly doubt they will be that similar) but all the rest of comparing seems like a stretch to me so far.

Bannerlord should be about space fights with space goat humans and exploding planets with lasers and running over prostitutes with a mecha horse, not this medieval bull****

If taleworlds where smart, they would delete their entire work and redo everything

Taleworlds, just to let you know, i bought a 100mbit optic fiber bandwidth at home and setted up a linux server.

I'm ready to host Battlegrounds.eu reloaded as soon as Bannerlord hits!  :mrgreen:

Can't wait!

I still think that Mount section of the game has been neglected. I hope there will be options for us to upgrade our horses as well instead of buying a new one. For example we have basic horse races like Nisaen that allow us to put a heavy horse armour on them or a steppe horse that is weak but can be upgraded with medium or light ones.

I follow the new blogs with a great interest and I hope dev will give us a blog on Mount section of the new release as well. 

It does appear that armour can be added to a horse. This feature is suggested by the following image from blog 3:
twdd_03_inventory.jpg

Note that both the horse and horse armour fill slots in the same way that character items and armour do. I think we can safely say that this feature is in Bannerlord.

Back
Top Bottom