Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 7 - Imperial Declines

Users who are viewing this thread

One thing I would LOVE to see in Bannerlords is more in-depth interaction with NPCs such as lords, companions, every day commoners, and especially your spouse.

In Bannerlord, will there possibly be more tactical decisions with more available the higher tactics skills you have?
For example, you can form a wall of cavalry with a low tactics skill, but you can form a shield wall of spearmen and have archers behind them with an higher tactics skill. The tactics are kind of bland in Warband and M&B. I'd love for it to be improved in Bannerlord.

I know romance gets filed under the "lolwot gay" and "filthy casual" categories - but marriage, heirs, concubines, prostitutes, wards and illegitimate children are pretty much staples of the era's politics. I don't want a sex mini-game or fade-to-blackout cut-scene (besides, can't really see it with those character models to be brutally honest), but I would love the dialogue option to "bed" your spouse, companions, whores, other lords' spouses etc. with all the political consequences and bastard-making that entails.

Galdis said:
One thing I would LOVE to see in Bannerlords is more in-depth interaction with NPCs such as lords, companions, every day commoners, and especially your spouse.

you want to bang her .. you little rat!

Eske said:
I know romance gets filed under the "lolwot gay" and "filthy casual" categories - but marriage, heirs, concubines, prostitutes, wards and illegitimate children are pretty much staples of the era's politics. I don't want a sex mini-game or fade-to-blackout cut-scene (besides, can't really see it with those character models to be brutally honest), but I would love the dialogue option to "bed" your spouse, companions, whores, other lords' spouses etc. with all the political consequences and bastard-making that entails.

i agree with you

You mean apart from the blog 8 thread? I don't see why. By the way, I don't mean to sound unfriendly, but double/triple posting is discouraged; it is better to edit your first post if you think of something else to say (using the modify button in the top right of the finished post).

So, my suspicions were correct; The Calradic Empire is based on the Byzantine Empire. As they are my favorite civilization, it just gives me another reason to play Bannerlord. 
Satanica said:
I hope aserai are like the sarranids, my favourite faction.
From the previous blog images I'd say they'll be like them.
Galdis said:
One thing I would LOVE to see in Bannerlords is more in-depth interaction with (...) your spouse.
Whatever do you mean? Isn't "Show me our larder, woman,""How can I advance my standings in the realm, woman,?" and "I want to hold a feast, woman." Romantic enough for you?

The features sound perfect! I particularly like the references to how the story and situation will relate to the decline of the Roman Empire and the emergence of new factions. I hope there will be a good variety of factions in addition to the ones mentioned so far! I can't wait for the game to be ready for release! Does anyone know if there will be a beta test? If there is, I hope we will be allowed to participate!

Back
Top Bottom