Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 6 - Astounding Squirms

Users who are viewing this thread

<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm;" lang="en-GB">Players of Mount&Blade, idle passers and intrigued discoverers, Happy Friday to all. This little blog is about our progress making the game Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord. It doesn't cover everything we do but it tells you a little bit here and there which some may find of interest. “Never make a 6th album”, say the cynics. “Stop after the successful 5th!” - hogwash, we'll continue this blog until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east... or maybe just while we're working on Bannerlord.</p></br> Read more at: http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/7

Cool!
BUT i really hope the game won't get too laggy! i really enjoy battles in M&B with huge army sizes (700+). I can only imagine how it would be with 700 detailed characters making funny faces and everything simultaneously

Something I always wished was in the game was children, the ability to have them and just see them in towns. You can get married yes but I wish we could get children too have them grow up and be able to get married to other lords/ladies to help your house grow or to join you in battle as a lord commanding armies alongside you. It would add alot more to the game in terms of soloing instead of picking a faction. Just food for thought  :grin:

Souplord said:
Something I always wished was in the game was children, the ability to have them and just see them in towns. You can get married yes but I wish we could get children too have them grow up and be able to get married to other lords/ladies to help your house grow or to join you in battle as a lord commanding armies alongside you. It would add alot more to the game in terms of soloing instead of picking a faction. Just food for thought  :grin:

Indeed, but the problem is the time pace of the game. You'd need at least 5400 days in game to get your first boy a man grown, able to fight for you in battle. Personaly, I never reach more than 1000 days in a game even with mods, most of my games were 300-500 in game days.

Would be a great feature tho if the devs manage it somehow.

I sometimes played games much older than Mount and Blade and asked myself why Warband din't have facial animations. Now I'm really happy!

BTW, where is the women in the office picture? :sad:

Captain Lust said:
Players of Mount&Blade, idle passers and intrigued discoverers, Happy Friday to all. This little blog is about our progress making the game Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord. It doesn't cover everything we do but it tells you a little bit here and there which some may find of interest. “Never make a 6th album”, say the cynics. “Stop after the successful 5th!” - hogwash, we'll continue this blog until the sun rises in the west and sets in the east... or maybe just while we're working on Bannerlord.</p></br> Read more at: http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/7
You've got some serious jet lag, Lust.

Captain Lust said:
Players of Mount&Blade, idle passers and intrigued discoverers, Happy Friday to all.
XpyRX.jpg

"Happy Friday to all."
And I got so happy to know that tomorrow was Saturday and I could go to the swimming pool and stay the rest of the day playing some Warband :cry:

Manu_La_Canette said:
Awesome stuff here!  :grin:

But...

What about making fat characters or be able to tweak the simple size of his belly?

Seriously.

And women's... you know.

Seriously though, really nice work. I laughed so hard when I saw these and I can't wait to see more.
To be honest I'd like to see more of the character customization but I suppose you have to have a few secrets to surprise us with in-game eh? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom