Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 5 - Virtual Skeletons

Users who are viewing this thread

Happy Friday to avid readers and passers by. It has been a little while since our last Bannerlord Blog. In this entry we are once more decreasing the number of unblogged rooms in the office by one. Although some animations are made and polished in various parts of the office, many are captured in our very own motion capture studio near the main door of our offices. The animation hub and thus the associated blog room for this episode.

Read more at: http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/6

Per0vic said:
So this is actually a suggestion for the M&B2Bannerlord. Cant you make like a multiplayer gamemode that like singleplayer? But only whitelisted players can join? I know its alot im asking for but i know alot of people would like this.

That's called Co-operative Campaign (CO-OP), and it's a common suggestion. The developers haven't confirmed or rejected anything as for now.

Please for the love of God, no. I'm so unbelievably sick of hearing really gruff low-class (presumably London) English accents in every damn game. Every single fantasy (and most historical) game I play is plagued by these voices.

I kind of enjoy Hollywood's approach of "More than 100 years ago? Better make it Australian".

Since people seem to have basically written phonetically, it's not hard to tell roughly what a medieval English accent would have sounded like.

I think you should definitely add Co-op Campaign feature to the MB2 and could you give us a date about the next blog

Shaping up real nicely!

I do hope that besides the belligerent drunk (classic fan favorite), they add more Questgivers throughout Bannerlord's Calradia, like in the taverns, who dispense with many and unique quests. Also, some of these quests, I'd like to have faction-specific flavor. So for example, the pool of Khergit-specific quests will be different and unique than Swadian and so on. Of course, there should be the Generic Pool available to all factions.

Just through the Quest system, the world of Calradia can be made vibrant. For example, I could totally see that shady guy being some spy or assassin for a rival lord or faction and who gives you a quest, task, or another.

TuranianGhazi said:
Shaping up real nicely!

I do hope that besides the belligerent drunk (classic fan favorite), they add more Questgivers throughout Bannerlord's Calradia, like in the taverns, who dispense with many and unique quests. Also, some of these quests, I'd like to have faction-specific flavor. So for example, the pool of Khergit-specific quests will be different and unique than Swadian and so on. Of course, there should be the Generic Pool available to all factions.

Just through the Quest system, the world of Calradia can be made vibrant. For example, I could totally see that shady guy being some spy or assassin for a rival lord or faction and who gives you a quest, task, or another.
Not bad at all ...very interesting suggestions ....

Wow! I'm really liking the attention to adding more immersive animations!

However, I have one huuge request...

please please please please please get some real Historical European Martial Artists to do the motion capture for melee combat  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Or at least study some HEMA on your own  :wink:

TuranianGhazi said:
Shaping up real nicely!

+1

Yay for making the whole place look alive!! Everytime I see that picture I go play Warband to quell the pain in my heart. Only hope that the city will look and sound the same! So many things to do and SEEE!!!

Back
Top Bottom