Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 5 - Virtual Skeletons

Users who are viewing this thread

Happy Friday to avid readers and passers by. It has been a little while since our last Bannerlord Blog. In this entry we are once more decreasing the number of unblogged rooms in the office by one. Although some animations are made and polished in various parts of the office, many are captured in our very own motion capture studio near the main door of our offices. The animation hub and thus the associated blog room for this episode.

Read more at: http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/6

tavern_screenshot_14032014_s.jpg

I'm sold.

Very glad to hear you're putting more effort into animations.

Looking beatiful. I'm really hoping you get some good archery animations. Both the mongolian style and english style respectively. Also knocking an arrow, is that a separate action now so you can have an arrow ready to fire on the bow? Also the crossbow animations, is it one kind of crossbow animation like warband? There are tons of different methods like using different instruments.

Lookin' good. Though given that that screen Jacobhinds quoted is about immersion in taverns; those are fairly few stools for a table that size. :razz:

Now that's a change. :smile:

About arrows. Will they continue to stick on stone walls or will they bounce?
Edit: I suppose they haven't implemented the new hair system yet; I see some placeholders too. Can't wait to see how that looks on a beta stage.

Thats obvously an Imperial inn, loved the detail of Roman inspired painting/miniature/mosaic(? :grin:) at background.

How many of them are special characters that you can have deal are get quest from. will this game be more dynamic by letting you get missions form every one, like you have to ask around and not just go speaking to the village elder?

And low the the model for the guy's hair but what is op with the beards are they just not done jet?

Edit: Hope you can start a bar fight

PsykoOps said:
Also nocking an arrow, is that a separate action now so you can have an arrow ready to fire on the bow?

not sure why you'd want that :neutral:

FrisianDude said:
Lookin' good. Though given that that screen Jacobhinds quoted is about immersion in taverns; those are fairly few stools for a table that size. :razz:

R.E. the above, I wonder if the number of seats is hardcoded. it'd be a shame if you couldn't cram a tavern literally full of people, or have a feast with hundreds of lords and retainers etc.

Aww.  Now I want to see a horse in a full mocap suit running in a field with a knight in a full mocap suit fighting another said horse/knight/mocap suit.  Ya know. For realism.  :wink:

But yeah, great stuff as always.  I remember the original M&B Beta... 0.6, I think?  Yeah, I was in love with that, so you guys will have no problem impressing me.  The M&B series has always been excellent, and I look forward to what you folks have in store!

Back
Top Bottom