Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 3 - Unexpected Parties

Users who are viewing this thread

<p>To all interested and uninterested parties, let it be known that we at TaleWorlds are making a new game, by the name of Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord. It is the next in the Mount&Blade series and a prequel to Mount&Blade Warband. This is the third entry in our Developer Blog, talking about making the game to whoever wants to listen. Thisweek we're talking about the campaign team, developers of the game's single player mechanics and gameplay. The team formerly known as “Team 3”...</p></br> Read more at: http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/4

Dasvi2018 said:
Also confirmed armor slot : Shoulders
Oh, time to mod in shiny necklaces  :smile:

The armourer screen to the left looks unorganised:
a long list with armours, helmets and dresses in a big bundle, not even alphabetically arranged.
I hope it doesn't feel as messy as it looks.

Horse armor droolgarblfldskfjdkslfdskl.

From this though I guess my dreams of a multiplayer campaign are pretty much dashed. I would've liked to have tried to conquer Calradia with or against my buddies that also play a lot. I'm not a huge fan of Warband's current multiplayer mode, which is basically just another MP game.

I like the sound of the ambush system though. Can't wait to see that in action. There will hopefully be bonuses of some sort to catching an enemy by surprise like that.

I'm so glad for all those different armour slots. Usually most rpg games dumb everything down these days into 3-4 equipment slots.

Oh and

HORSE ARMOUR!

stoffe95 said:
Hello, Can you please make dual-weilding able in the new M&B !

Just no, very very few people ever did that, and do you know why we have not a single well known person that did that. It was not an effective way of fighting.

That said, what are those three smaller gray boxes for? And overall the shoulder slot and horse armor slot, that will be nice. That and I must say that as of right now I prefer the old inventory system, but I'm sure I'll be swayed over time.

Rydmer said:
stoffe95 said:
Hello, Can you please make dual-weilding able in the new M&B !

Just no, very very few people ever did that, and do you know why we have not a single well known person that did that. It was not an effective way of fighting.

That said, what are those three smaller gray boxes for? And overall the shoulder slot and horse armor slot, that will be nice. That and I must say that as of right now I prefer the old inventory system, but I'm sure I'll be swayed over time.

Well.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parrying_dagger
But obviously 2 giant swords is far fetched.

Back
Top Bottom