Mount&Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 2 - Painted Plants

Users who are viewing this thread

Avid blog followers and newcomers to the series, in this, our second blog, we're talking about our team of engine programmers and their role in our development process. It is fitting that the engine team sits in the centre of the office, developing the core of the game. The room is generally busy with the comings and goings of demanding developers, the hardware is powerful and the attitude is relaxed and open. Inside dwell the gremlin exterminating gremlins. The light masters. The engine engineers.

Read more at: http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/3

Having "Bannerlord" in the title suggests a somehow feudal society which is typically associated with European Middle Ages. Antiquity was about city states and standing armies.

Golradir said:
Well, I declare you wrong.  :mad:
Scoundrel! Thou shalt not declare me wrong, for I am the king of thee!

Siegbert_von_Meklenburg said:
Having "Bannerlord" in the title suggests a somehow feudal society which is typically associated with European Middle Ages.
That's certainly an interesting point of view. :lol:

If you wish to make this game perfectly epic i think it is a good idea to add music like these soundtracks of the game Tzar (2000) These masterpieces are composed by your Bulgarian Colleagues in the dawn of Bulgarian game industry, i hope you enjoy them :smile:

Scene editor having something where you can hold shift of something for quicker movement around the scene would be amazing as warbands scene editor makes you want to murder something with how slow it is

"Not only does this massively improve the efficiency and quality of the scenes that artists can produce but it will be completely available for modders."  :shock: this just made the game insanely more awesome that awesome!

That night screenshot...  :shock:  :grin: now if we only had something to do when entering a village in a scenario looking like that...

Back
Top Bottom