Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 12 - The Passage Of Time

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello Bannerlord blog regulars and newcomers. In this entry, we are once again responding to your demands to hear more about single player gameplay - specifically, looking at the overworld map and some of the improvements made there. We revealed the map at Gamescom and mentioned some new features in the last blog. Here, we'll take what we've revealed and go into some more detail.

Read more at: http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/14

oh that, what i say is just example from darklands alchemy which is indeed have some half fantasy half real element in it and about medicine i mean to include herbs too as i consider it as alchemy component at that time, i actually interested if bannerlord add metallurgy but i don't think it will be in the game judging how we create weapon.

the problem with herbs is that people think it should be get a gaping wound, put herbs on it, be better tomorrow while it is more like: get a gaping wound, put herbs on it, stop the fever in 20 days instead of 30 but you are still crippled.

Hi, I would have a question regarding M&B II, that if it is going to be mac compatible? I really hope so,  don't wanna buy a pc but for this game I would.

CaptainLee said:
The title of this thread was clearly some TW attempt at a joke.
They made the joke 5 months ago just so we could get it at this moment. Jerks. I didn't like it.

I mean it is a little funny but it made me more sad.

BAL3RI0N said:
On the subject of permanent death, lords being able to perish in battle, might be cool to be able to walk up to their unconscious body on battle and finish them, or publicly execute them by hanging, beheading, etc. I also would love to see the same fir myself. Turned on my king, was captured and an scheduled for execution in three days. How cool would it be if you could take over next of kin and plan a rescue. Talk about the war of five kings all over again. Or get to witness your last moments before the executioners axe strikes your neck
that is realistic and cool, and i hope they can make it true, but if not then i hope anyone make a mod

Balexander said:
Vicwek said:
Hi, I would have a question regarding M&B II, that if it is going to be mac compatible? I really hope so,  don't wanna buy a pc but for this game I would.
also i need a new pc for this game :grin:

might aswell get a new pc (read microsoft) so you can play other games although bannerlord is one of the best reasons for an upgrade.

Balexander said:
Vicwek said:
also i need a new pc for this game :grin:

I dont know the specs but before you buy a new one think about overclocking or just buy some new components.

I don't like doing this, but since no one looks over the suggestion threads, I'm doing this here:

Suggestion: Export your current world, characters, territories and relations. No need to export real-time place in the world map, just the characters, factions, fiefdoms and their ownership and the relations between chars and settlements. This way, you could start a "sorta new game", create a new character, but in the world you are playing. Say you conquer the world, and wanna start a revolution because it's almost harvesting season... Export the world and create a new game on it.

Even without perma-death for your char, I believe adding a menu similar to "export character", and adding the choice to import the world (like the character, or a "new game +" in the main menu. That would make me fly through rainbows.

"Original suggestion thread"

I seem to remember you could do a similar thing with the save-editor for warband, so hopefully would be possible. Could be that an heir system (if it's implemented) would function in a similar way.

with all the improvements made about physical appereance, it would be nice also to save and export your phisonomical setting values.
That way, if you liked your face before, you can start the new game with the same one

But you can do that  currently. Exporting your character also exports most of the physical features (except skin and hair). When you import the char, the face features also work. I'm fairly certain they will allow that, especially considering they made "pre-made" characters for the pc gamer weekend to show off their char creation tools (quite impressive, imho).

Docere said:
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think they already said that we can even share the created characters among us.

Might end up being annoying. Mod sites for games like Fallout 4 can get clogged with 'mods' that only consist of "Here is a sexyface player-character I created!".  Rather irritating to sift through tons of them when looking through recently uploaded mods, especially as a lot of creators don't tag them correctly.

Back
Top Bottom