Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 10 - Materialistic Approaches

Users who are viewing this thread

HTML:
<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm; line-height: 0.34cm;">Hello all Mount & Blade players, curious individuals and accidental Mount & Blade blog readers! We hope you are having a wonderful 2015, so far and that you enjoyed our previous blog by Finn Seliger, covering the music of Bannerlord.</p>
<p style="margin-bottom: 0cm; line-height: 0.34cm;">This time, the blog comes right from us and we're going to be touching on an interesting new feature for the single player, something we know a lot of you want to hear about.</p></br> Read more at: <a href="http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/12">http://www.taleworlds.com/en/Games/Bannerlord/Blog/12</a>

Tim0717 said:
Person on Twitter: "we are all wonder when / IF Bannerlord will ever be released? Any ideas yet ?? Weeks ? Months ????"

Taleworlds: "Yes it will be released. More than a month of weeks."

:grin:  :grin:  :grin:
I'm going into speculation now could that mean 7 months or maybe 30 weeks? I'm probably just being an idiot

Articus88888 said:
:/ still no updates. im gettin kinda impatient... so sad :sad:  Anyone know when they will be releasing more info?

If anyone knew, they would've said it already.

I don't understand why more and more people see fit to make an account and come to this thread and ask a question that has been asked hundreds of times and state a statement that has been stated hundreds times.

"wen will gaem be relesed"

"i is impatient i no have gaem or inf0 yet"

When they see fit to give us information, you will have it.  I would assume they are waiting to release something bigger than the average blog, so when they do that, that should stop everyone from complaining for about 45 minutes.

Well my blog-addiction is rageing at the moment, but these guys sure know how to wait it out.... lol

I just pray, one day, my son, or my sons son, might get an early-alpha key to the Bonerlord.

:party:

5 years ago i was excited about the new M&B game. Then i started to lose hope from the apparent lack of progress and information.
Recently i heard about ''Kingdom Come: Deliverance'' and i suddenly lost my ability to give a single **** about M&B :lol: . And the best thing is, it will be released in summer 2016. :party: So hold on just a little more my medieval friends, there is hope after all.

manowar said:
5 years ago i was excited about the new M&B game. Then i started to lose hope from the apparent lack of progress and information.
Recently i heard about ''Kingdom Come: Deliverance'' and i suddenly lost my ability to give a single **** about M&B :lol: . And the best thing is, it will be released in summer 2016. :party: So hold on just a little more my medieval friends, there is hope after all.
bdjtk.jpg

manowar said:

Honestly I'm happy if people like you leave. I swear no one understands the concept of patience anymore. The game isn't dead and it has been stated several times that it isn't. It will come out when its ready. I don't understand why you would lose hope from a "lack" of information. We DO get information, just not as much as most people would like.

manowar said:

The veracity of his claim to indifference can be judged by looking at his profile: joined the forum 20 days ago and has made 4 posts since, whinging that Bannerlord hasn't been released yet. And another point about Kingdom Come is that it might not be finished before Bannerlord: http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-04-02-kingdom-come-deliverance-delayed-until-2016

Back
Top Bottom