Mount & Blade II : Bannerlord // Compilation // Battle Montage

Users who are viewing this thread

Tallion

Recruit
hello
I present to you, a modest video, which represents a battle between Aserai and empire

enjoy

Last edited:
The Mercenary Lady in Mount And Blade 2 Bannerlord. a female mercenary in the world of banner lord. Are goals to become the next queen of Calradia. but before that, in mount and blade 2 you have to start from the bottom. and become a vassal or a merchant for money, or a looter for you to see, I chose the path of the mercenary and after that of the vassal. in this video, I lead an army, to gain more glory and wealth. and expand my influence.

mercenary lady gameplay battle : The Mercenary Lady in Mount And Blade 2 Bannerlord. Another Battle whit my mercenary lady lord. a female mercenary in the world of Bannerlord, Are goals to become the next queen of Calradia. but before that, in mount and blade 2 you have to start from the bottom, and become a vassal or a merchant for money, or a looter for you to see, I chose the path of the mercenary and after that of the vassal. in this video, I lead an army, to gain more glory and wealth. and expand my influence.

the epic battle of bannerlord, i am leading an Aserai army to face Vlandia in the desert, in an epic battle. this battle is a video montage with epic music
video compilation. with lots of mods

The epic battle of bannerlord: here is a test video montage, sorry the video is not complete and the battle seems to be stopped clean because I lost the most of my video captures due to a PC crash, s' there are tips to improve my video editing in Bannerlord and make epic battles even more realistic. Your are welcome. thank you in advance i hope for this vide video i will learn more to do good.

a young girl who bears the name of "Vasinya" decided to go in search of glory and wealth, raising an army of mercenaries, at the beginning she started with a simple troop, but she continues the victories and gains in renown hire his services as a mercenary to the most offerings, which allowed him to gain strength and decided to take revenge on the "Vlandia" who are the cause of the massacre of his village, that day, the conquest of "vasinya" Comes to begin.

this is the first part "Vasinya" will weaken the Vlandia forces in the region in epic battles

La bataille épique de Bannerlord : encore une fois "Vasinya" a de nouveau défis à surmonter, le premier est d'établir une tete de pont et une base fortifiée pour assurer sa domination sur la région, ensuite elle doit préparer ça véritable invasion.
il lui reste tellement de bataille épique et moins épique à surmonter.

epic battle final chapter "vasinya" launches out on its epic conquest in the conquest of "Sargot" and the next battles will be the grossest.
a first battle to break the siege and a second to take "sargot"
an epic conquest.

mods use

Paste Banner
ATC - Realistic Female Troops
DeveloperConsole
BearMyBanner
Bandit militias
Distinguished service
Irregular Mercenary Revision
Distinct Empire
Sudgarde