Mount & Blade II : Another Persistent world mod?

Users who are viewing this thread

- Pardon me if it has already been said. I was not aware.

Well, now that we saw some gameplay of Bannerlord , with the siege equipments, melee combat and the how the game looks, will there be a PW for Bannerlord II Mount & Blade II?

As I keep repeating over and over and over again, it is far to early to tell whether that would be possible or even necessary (and depending on what features are considered "PW"). And PW 2.0 was released over 5 years ago: the current version is 4.5.

Vornne said:
As I keep repeating over and over and over again, it is far to early to tell whether that would be possible or even necessary (and depending on what features are considered "PW"). And PW 2.0 was released over 5 years ago: the current version is 4.5.

But if it were possible and necessary would you create Persistent World for Bannerlord? I'm sure that if you wouldn't there's a handful of people who would try to copy it over to Bannerlord.

Yusuf_Persian said:
- Pardon me if it has already been said. I was not aware.

Well, now that we saw some gameplay of Bannerlord , with the siege equipments, melee combat and the how the game looks, will there be a PW for Bannerlord II ?
What is Bannerlord II?

Osviux said:
Vornne said:

But if it were possible and necessary would you create Persistent World for Bannerlord? I'm sure that if you wouldn't there's a handful of people who would try to copy it over to Bannerlord.

You cannot possibly know, if they already thought of such kind of game play style, the only thing they've released are some pre screenshots and a teaser of "how it's gonna look like" The development of Bannerlord will still last until summer 2016 =<, if no early Alfa/beta is gonna be released. *My opinion*

Also do not throw it on Vornne, let him decide whether he wants to do a new Persistent World modification for Bannerlord. And also they haven't announced any Module Documentation regarding Bannerlord, so nothing can really be said about the near future.

Also there is nothing called Bannerlord II, there is only Mount&blade: Bannerlord.

AleksanderTheGreat said:
You cannot possibly know, if they already thought of such kind of game play style, the only thing they've released are some pre screenshots and a teaser of "how it's gonna look like" The development of Bannerlord will still last until summer 2016 =<, if no early Alfa/beta is gonna be released. *My opinion*

Also do not throw it on Vornne, let him decide whether he wants to do a new Persistent World modification for Bannerlord. And also they haven't announced any Module Documentation regarding Bannerlord, so nothing can really be said about the near future.

You don't need to be a gipsy fortune teller to know that. It's safe to say that TaleWorlds will only introduce basic gamemodes just like in Warband otherwise their work will never be done. There won't be a module system in Bannerlord, but it should be more flexible for modders as TaleWorlds have revealed. And I'm sure there will be a demand for it, as sandbox/light RP servers are always popular on a lot of different games.

If you are talking about me, I am not throwing anything on Vornne, I just asked about Vornne's plans for PW and Bannerlord.

Back
Top Bottom