Mount & Blade 2: Poll

Should Mount & Blade 2 have a multiplayer leveling system similar to that of c-RPG?

• Yes

Votes: 54 30.0%
  • No

Votes: 107 59.4%
  • Yes, but not as much depth

Votes: 16 8.9%
  • Other (explain in a post)

Votes: 3 1.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
sammac said:
Maynd said:
You tried, GF.
?

Irony, he didn't try to counter my arguments, instead he challenges me for a duel, like that would prove something or change anything.
Anyway, don't get me wrong, I value all the work done by the Crpg staff and it is a fun mod, but I don't believe that M&B 2 , should or will be, based on it.

You might know this joke from Emo Philips:

Emo Philips said:
Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over.

Truth to be told, this thread makes me a sad panda. Not because of the hate towards cRPG, you get used to that. No, it's the fact that two different gamemodes of the same game can cause such bias and such a split. With the same game mechanics.

This is why I want to propose a competition. The best players of Native vs the best players of cRPG. 2 Battle rounds in a fair environment, one in Native, one in cRPG with equal chars. In the end, it might prove something. Something that should have been proven a long time ago.

It might prove that we can have fun playing together.

Maynd said:
sammac said:
Maynd said:
You tried, GF.
?

Irony, he didn't try to counter my arguments, instead he challenges me for a duel, like that would prove something or change anything.
Anyway, don't get me wrong, I value all the work done by the Crpg staff and it is a fun mod, but I don't believe that M&B 2 , should or will be, based on it.
Beating you would automatically invalidate your arguments that cRPG players are native rejects.

Oberyn said:
Come to the one native duel server that ever has anyone, I'll be waiting there :wink:.

:lol:

Is he trying to say cRPG has better duellists than native? Hahahahahahahhahahahahaha.

Why Maynd in particular though? Lets get you to fight M or Tobi.

Scully said:
Maynd said:
sammac said:
Maynd said:
You tried, GF.
?

Beating you would automatically invalidate your arguments that cRPG players are native rejects.

Even if he won wouldn't change a thing cuz I'm a nab!
Now, regarding the proposition above, +1. Its seems fun and interesting

Killfacer said:
:lol:

Is he trying to say cRPG has better duellists than native? Hahahahahahahhahahahahaha.

Why Maynd in particular though? Lets get you to fight M or Tobi.

yeah, I suck at duels, Tobi lolfaiting the ass out of him would be fun.

- say cRPG players are all native rejects who left because they kept getting owned by the amazing native players
- get challenged by cRPG player
- chicken out like a *****
- ???
- Profit

Oberyn said:
- say cRPG players are all native rejects who left because they kept getting owned by the amazing native players
- ???
- Profit

Sick argument. Proven so much there.

Oberyn said:
- ???
- Profit

That attitude is way to childish, sorry to break that to you.
I don't see the point of dueling, if I win nothing changes and if you win nothing changes, because we don't represent the vast majority of players in both communities.
Chicken out, seriously? lol *facepalm
again...GF

Oberyn said:
- ???
- Profit
And yet you fail to address the rest of his post. AND you expect a simple duel to prove anything. Grow up kid, and learn to counterargument.
Gosh, you are braindead.

HarkonHakoon said:
Oberyn said:
- ???
- Profit
And yet you fail to address the rest of his post. AND you expect a simple duel to prove anything. Grow up kid, and learn to counterargument.
Gosh, you are braindead.
He didn't have any other arguments. For some reason he felt the need to start defending native. Only one argument was directed at cRPG and that argument was shut down with one challenge.

Are cRPG players native rejects? Yes.

Does it also mean none of them could have got better? Probably not.

Does that mean none of them can beat a not particularly amazing native duellist? No.

Scully said:
HarkonHakoon said:
Oberyn said:
- ???
- Profit
Gosh, you are braindead.
He didn't have any other arguments. For some reason he felt the need to start defending native. Only one argument was directed at cRPG and that argument was shut down with one challenge.
His point is that Native is lively, despite what the cRPG guy said, and we have a very present competitive community in Europe.
You can't be serious and say the argument was shut down with a dueling challenge, rofl. Firstly, not everyone is a duelist, or even infantry player, and so it's dumb to blindly challenge someone to a duel hoping to prove something when you don't even know him. Secondly, I'm 100% sure the best Native duelists will win over the best cRPG duelists anytime. Not that it means even anything, since the game is not even about dueling.

captain lust said:
He's on Nditions right now. M is making a mockery of him.

LOL double facepalm!
I'm running out of hands here!
Record it please or live stream! It's a must see!

BTW, for someone who was defending CRPG with such passion you kinda contradicted yourself here.

Oberyn said:
Melee is slow as **** in cRPG. I actually get a small rush of adrenaline from time to time in Mercs in difficult fights, something I haven't had in cRPG since...well, a few versions back.

Gameplay tendencies goes towards having leveling of some sort. Battlefield comes to mind.

Primary incentive for me and my friends to play cRPG over other mods/native is the variety. Pure and simple.

Of what I have experienced of native it is a rather boring chaaarge and spawn.

I participated shortly in the 2011 cup for DK/Iceland, and it was nothing but ranged spam. Herp derp lets all take a ranged class and shoot until we're forced to go melee.
BWORING. At least cRPG has nerfed ranged and cav so much that you can actually play a melee class.

Somehow I am wondering if that is what you are all so angry about? That you cannot play medieval counterstrike?

This M guy is pretty much slaughtering everyone on duel server. This is supposed to prove the average native player is better than the average crpg player how? I'm a terrible dueler as well, like that guy said I'm a cav player, when I fight on foot it's with 1h shield, at least I don't hide behind crpg top duelers and pretend they represent the whole mod skill-wise. I'm gonna keep fighting this epileptic **** until I kill him reliably.

And Maynd, I'm not fanatically defending cRPG. I've said elsewhere, on average cRPG players are better than native, as far as top duelers go (which is a very, very small number), native has better competition. The one retard here defending "his" game by ****ting all over anyone who doesn't play it is you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom