SP Other Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord: Party Manager Extended [Planning phase/in progress]

Users who are viewing this thread

Hey there fellow bannerlords, I'm working on a Party Manager mod that extends the way the party screen is visualised and sorted.

The plan:
  • Custom labels that are assigned to group command in battle.
  • Under the custom labels you can drag troops in so they get added to that control group.
  • Batch upgrading groups that have upgradable troops.
  • Future plans coming up.
If you have any suggestions I'm happy to hear them and maybe add them to the mod.

What I'm working on right now:
Getting the party view model class extended and modified (having some trouble here).

The formations (the group number assigned to a unit) are not persistent at the moment. Either they aren't being saved or loaded (or both). If, for example, you like having a companion with the archers, you have to set the formation to II (2) every time you load a save.

I've never coded in C#, but I'm now getting into it. You could add this functionality to your mod, or point in the general direction if you see something relating the saving system.

The formations (the group number assigned to a unit) are not persistent at the moment. Either they aren't being saved or loaded (or both). If, for example, you like having a companion with the archers, you have to set the formation to II (2) every time you load a save.

I've never coded in C#, but I'm now getting into it. You could add this functionality to your mod, or point in the general direction if you see something relating the saving system.

I could prop mod it in, if it's not present. Will have to see how I process it. First I need to get the management of the troops done, and finding the view and modding it is a pain haha.

Good tip tho! thanks!

Back
Top Bottom