• The forum has been updated. For an explanation of some of the changes, head over here.

SP Other Mount & Blade 2 Bannerlord: Party Manager Extended [Planning phase/in progress]

Currently viewing this thread:

here4peer

Recruit
M&BWBWF&S
Hey there fellow bannerlords, I'm working on a Party Manager mod that extends the way the party screen is visualised and sorted.

The plan:
  • Custom labels that are assigned to group command in battle.
  • Under the custom labels you can drag troops in so they get added to that control group.
  • Batch upgrading groups that have upgradable troops.
  • Future plans coming up.
If you have any suggestions I'm happy to hear them and maybe add them to the mod.

What I'm working on right now:
Getting the party view model class extended and modified (having some trouble here).

Zeonvision

Recruit
The formations (the group number assigned to a unit) are not persistent at the moment. Either they aren't being saved or loaded (or both). If, for example, you like having a companion with the archers, you have to set the formation to II (2) every time you load a save.

I've never coded in C#, but I'm now getting into it. You could add this functionality to your mod, or point in the general direction if you see something relating the saving system.

here4peer

Recruit
M&BWBWF&S
The formations (the group number assigned to a unit) are not persistent at the moment. Either they aren't being saved or loaded (or both). If, for example, you like having a companion with the archers, you have to set the formation to II (2) every time you load a save.

I've never coded in C#, but I'm now getting into it. You could add this functionality to your mod, or point in the general direction if you see something relating the saving system.

I could prop mod it in, if it's not present. Will have to see how I process it. First I need to get the management of the troops done, and finding the view and modding it is a pain haha.

Good tip tho! thanks!

Top Bottom