Mount & Blade 2 announced!

Users who are viewing this thread

Quick Reminders:

1) There is a more full discussion of M&B2 found in the "Other Games" section, currently sitting at 66 pages: Mount&Blade 2.

2) Direct discussion/suggestion of new features should, as always, be conducted through the Privy Council, where you'll find a few threads already dedicated to the sequel in general, and even more on specific features.

Caba`drin said:
2) Direct discussion/suggestion of new features should, as always, be conducted through the Privy Council, where you'll find a few threads already dedicated to the sequel in general, and even more on specific features.

Do the developers even look at that section?

they should put this video to their opening video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rt4CQc1MSso&list=PL92619D97286688EA

I hope theyre not gonna rush mb2 like wfas.
Just please take your time and polish it before releasing.
Im really excited to see what new things theyre going to put in mb2  :smile:

If it has a large expanded polished co op campaign , TAKE ALL MY MONEY TALEWORLDS!

I also HOPE they wont be adding all sorts of stuff like 'buy dis dlc and that dlc' ...
Because nowadays when you 'buy' a game, you wont get it 100% ... Please dont ruin your game by getting greedy... I dont even care if the game costs above 50 but just dont be money maniacs like bf3 and cod ...

JohnnyZhu said:

If it has a large expanded polished co op campaign , TAKE ALL MY MONEY TALEWORLDS!

I also HOPE they wont be adding all sorts of stuff like 'buy dis dlc and that dlc' ...
Because nowadays when you 'buy' a game, you wont get it 100% ... Please dont ruin your game by getting greedy... I dont even care if the game costs above 50 but just dont be money maniacs like bf3 and cod ...

if they wanna make it like cod they would just release warband every year with +1 weapon added every time for full price of the game.

sotamursu123 said:
JohnnyZhu said:

if they wanna make it like cod they would just release warband every year with +1 weapon added every time for full price of the game.
Don't forget a bit improved textures and "zomg NEW ENGINE" hype.

You do know that WFAS was not rushed right!?

It was developed for original M&B, but later ported to Warband. Hence why some things seem out of place, or a step back.

Anyhow I want more news on 2. I hope they make tourneys with realistic jousting. Hard to implement correctly. But I believe they can do it.

Back
Top Bottom