Mount&Blade 1.011 Version won't run, HELP!

Users who are viewing this thread

I got Windows 10 and I install Mount and Blade 1.011 version, but the game won't run.. so I uninstall and reinstall the game and it won't me, can someone help me to fix it? :smile:

Original M&B is old and most likely doesn't work for Windows 10. I had the same issue as you a long time ago and it was the deciding factor that made me downgrade back to 8.1. But since that time, improvements may have been made to the compatibility feature. Try running the game in compatibility mode for windows xp or windows 7.

The Steam version is working in Windows 10 without any problems. I would suggest that activating your game on Steam with the key you bought from our webstore.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

What to do with mods that require an activation key, but I already activated the key
Some of the modifications made by our modding community are not updated to the latest version of our game. On the latest version of our game, we fixed a bug that caused some of the Steam Issued Activation Keys not working properly. If you are trying to play a modification that is not up to date or requires the player to install an older version of the game, the new keys are not going to work. It is up to the mod team to update the modification.

If you are trying to play our game with a modification, please make sure that the modification is updated to its latest version. Some modifications require additional programs. These programs (or modification itself) can sometimes block the activation process.

Unfortunately, we can't provide any support for issues that occur with modifications for our games. Your best chance of resolving an issue with a mod would be to contact the mod developer directly, or by creating a post explaining the issue on our forums in the relevant section.

If the modification is suitable for the latest version of the game, but you can activate the key only once (and it is already activated). Then how to be?

Last edited:
If your key works on activation of the game unmodded, it is working. If it is not working on the mods:
Unfortunately, we can't provide any support for issues that occur with modifications for our games. Your best chance of resolving an issue with a mod would be to contact the mod developer directly, or by creating a post explaining the issue on our forums in the relevant section.

And three more such general (if you can call it that) questions:
1. How many times can I activate my Steam key?
2. And is it suitable for game versions (Warband, VC, NW, WFandS, M & B conventional) from TaleWorlds?
3. Will there be an official translation into Russian Bannerlord'a? And if he will, then after how much he will leave?

Last edited:
1) You can acitvate your Steam key once and it will be added to your account.
2) IF you bought the game from our Webstore you can use the serial key to add that game to the Steam account. IT should work on all the game keys. Some of the Old M&B keys might not work.
3) Not in Early Access.

1) You can acitvate your Steam key once and it will be added to your account.
2) IF you bought the game from our Webstore you can use the serial key to add that game to the Steam account. IT should work on all the game keys. Some of the Old M&B keys might not work.
3) Not in Early Access.
Is there a way to make an old key work on Steam? My old key does not work on steam. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom