Mount and Trade: Peacelord

Users who are viewing this thread

NamFlow

Sergeant at Arms
p8hLSXG.png

I started a brand new campaign on e1.5.0 - e1.5.1 this month - after not playing for few months since release. I joined the Southern Empire and most of time I spend trading (until I reach skill cap), because we don't tend to be at war with other nations that often. The only way how to force Southern Kingdom to go to war (after a long and boring peaceful time) with other faction is to use Diplomacy Fixes (Updated) mod and overrule everybody in the kingdom by going to war without giving others ability to vote & decide (I don't think it is intended to work like this, as I'm not the ruler, but whatever).

I basically play as a dictator in a Kingdom that I don't rule, but hey.. I will once Rhagaea dies off, so I consider this a training of some sort! And Empress Rhagaea seems to like me so much she doesn't care that I do that (I've 100 relation with her, of course!).

btw. About the Caravans not giving XP to Trade skill. This mod should fix that for the time being:
Caravans Give Trade XP

anyways, caravans just don't survive for that long.. even if you pay higher price for more "elite" soldiers.
I wish I could form a caravan and give my companion troops of my own choice, without paying for some rather (IMO) weak troops who seem to die off quickly, but I know that would probably make my caravans OP/resistant to bandits.

btw. I made this just for fun, not to mock the game or anything, because I like it (-; but Viking Conquest remains my favourite :smile:

Is this the mobile version ? if so im buying 2 + 500 dollars in denars to be able to upgrade to star level troops...

Well to me the caravans are doing fine back then. Sure some of em well one guy in specific always gets himself in to trouble but the others i think are doing just fine and i make more then i loose and no xp to trade hmmm cant member that detail atm so ill be quite on that opinion even if i think they got it

Last edited:
Is this the mobile version ? if so im buying 2 + 500 dollars in denars to be able to upgrade to star level troops...

Imagine if they actually made a mobile version :razz: it would probably take a lot of years until early access is out, but maybe it would make them a lot of money, as mobile games tend to be profitable just like crafted javelins.

Well to me the caravans are doing fine back then. Sure some of em well one guy in specific always gets himself in to trouble but the others i think are doing just fine and i make more then i loose and no xp to trade hmmm cant member that detail atm so ill be quite on that opinion even if i think they got it

I guess it depends where you buy them, but in the beginning I lost all of my investment I made buying caravans pretty quickly, so I decided to invest into workshop in the biggest and most secure towns of Southern Empire instead. And then later on when I needed to level up Trade skill, I bought some caravans, but they always seem to get in trouble with either bandits or enemies during war. I don't form them to make me money, but XP for Trade skill.

Imagine if they actually made a mobile version :razz: it would probably take a lot of years until early access is out, but maybe it would make them a lot of money, as mobile games tend to be profitable just like crafted javelins.

I guess it depends where you buy them, but in the beginning I lost all of my investment I made buying caravans pretty quickly, so I decided to invest into workshop in the biggest and most secure towns of Southern Empire instead. And then later on when I needed to level up Trade skill, I bought some caravans, but they always seem to get in trouble with either bandits or enemies during war. I don't form them to make me money, but XP for Trade skill.
lol if only ^^ but i hope not...well only if they really made an game to enjoy not to milk costumers from so to speak :smile: then i would be down on it

Yeah during war its risky business since they also got your enemies on their trails. Could perhaps be developed something more here maybe or you just could halt em if possible during that time if you dont want to risk it for the biscuit

However as an trader right now youre making so much money anyways its not even burning your pockets....But i understand because im an man of principles asw

Its not really carvans that are the problem since if they dont get attacked for a while they will never be attacked again and after that they just make fat stacks like up to 5k sometimes from 1 caravan but you need to build them in safer towns usually

Back
Top Bottom