Mount and Javs 2 : Throwinglords (skirmish mode)

Users who are viewing this thread

Yeah... all the support I give you on your threads but I don't see a black skull on a red background on my generals mode thread....Which we all know is the most important change Bannerlord needs...

tenor.gif

I mean would it kill you to take 30 mins to an hour to write several paragraphs on why that is such a brilliant idea and why I should be given a unique badge for coming up with it?

Not sure what to understand with "General mode thread". Are you talking about a thread about Singleplayer ?

Im getting sick and f******g tired of all games just being projectiles and projectiles and projectiles. If the next patch doesnt fix this bull****, i will stop being constructive and will no longer defend TW. I will become agressive to them, mark my words. Had to get this off my chest.

Last edited:
Amazing how a single developer talking to us about addressing issues has the entire scene more hyped than 8 years of development and months of dev blogs and trailers.

The easiest way to make a community love you is actually interact with the community. Without AVRC popping into threads recently a lot of us would not even be playing right now.

Im getting sick and f******g tired of all games just being projectiles and projectiles and projectiles. If the next patch doesnt fix this bull****, i will stop being constructive and will no longer defend TW. I will become agressive to them, mark my words. Had to get this off my chest.
That was/is a basic cycle for many Mount&Blade fans.

Amazing how a single developer talking to us about addressing issues has the entire scene more hyped than 8 years of development and months of dev blogs and trailers.

The easiest way to make a community love you is actually interact with the community. Without AVRC popping into threads recently a lot of us would not even be playing right now.

Concrete actions must be taken too, that we have yet to see it happen. Its easy to say "dont worry guys we'll make the game better". Doing it on the other hand...

Concrete actions must be taken too, that we have yet to see it happen. Its easy to say "dont worry guys we'll make the game better". Doing it on the other hand...
The MP patch got postponed a bit, because we wanted to include some more new features. If everything goes according to plan, it should be arriving later this month with everything I mentioned above and more..

No Spoilers!
I already talked too much here and there ?
While it's mildly disappointing to hear it's postponed; it might be for the best. I think this MP patch is what is bringing the community together at the moment. I really really hope this is the moment where it all falls into place (at least for EA) and we can stop fighting and start discussing balance etc.

If we can see this;

Combat Parameter Changes
Server Improvements
Map Changes
Classes/Perks reworks / reviews
Start of the progression system

Then I actually feel MP might be in a pretty good place. I don't think we are as far off as many might believe.

No Spoilers!

I don't get this, why keep it behind closed doors and tight lipped hush hush when you could just tell us? Yes we know most of it won't be final, yes it might be bugged when it comes, but telling us (the plebs who aren't involved in the closed door testing) the details (And I don't mean vague "We are working on combat" more stuff like "we want to test making kicks a longer animation, to make kick slashing harder, make people more vulnerable during a kick for longer etc.") Sometimes hearing your thought process behind decisions lets us understand exactly what you're trying to do with the game and give more relevant feedback that way. For example, there is no point in giving feedback "please remove class system" as Taleworlds have explicitly stated they won't change this several times now, so we have to focus our feedback on improving the class system. The same can be said for the spears vs cavalry problems right now, we want spears to be able to stop cavalry and hurt cavalry consistently, but for all we know your happy with this right now. Of course, this isn't your job AVRC, or any of the multiplayer team, so don't take this as criticism, more just wishful thinking. :razz:

I don't get this, why keep it behind closed doors and tight lipped hush hush when you could just tell us? Yes we know most of it won't be final, yes it might be bugged when it comes, but telling us (the plebs who aren't involved in the closed door testing) the details (And I don't mean vague "We are working on combat" more stuff like "we want to test making kicks a longer animation, to make kick slashing harder, make people more vulnerable during a kick for longer etc.") Sometimes hearing your thought process behind decisions lets us understand exactly what you're trying to do with the game and give more relevant feedback that way. For example, there is no point in giving feedback "please remove class system" as Taleworlds have explicitly stated they won't change this several times now, so we have to focus our feedback on improving the class system. The same can be said for the spears vs cavalry problems right now, we want spears to be able to stop cavalry and hurt cavalry consistently, but for all we know your happy with this right now. Of course, this isn't your job AVRC, or any of the multiplayer team, so don't take this as criticism, more just wishful thinking. :razz:
Agree so much,

Taleworlds why are you so secretive

No Spoilers!
Seriously, this is exactly what I've been trying to point out the past months. Nobody cares about "patch spoilers". There is literally no added value to not mentioning what you're planning to do, like @Mabons said. I get that this might not be your call, AVRC, but this is just frustrating, and goes completely against the idea of "we'll keep you guys posted on what we're working on each month".

Edit: you yourself have proven what a difference it makes when you say what you're working on. This thread itself shows that people like hearing that you acknowledge certain problems, and are working to address them.

Back
Top Bottom