Mount and Javs 2 : Throwinglords (skirmish mode)

Users who are viewing this thread

That is very clearly going to where your shield isnt. There is no reason to put the shield on your left side when both of your enemies are on your right

Have you ever tried aiming the shield in the right direction? I was going to the left side, its near impossible to block to the right with a shield while doing this. Javelins shouldn't be that dangerous at close range in the first place.

Amazing how a single developer talking to us about addressing issues has the entire scene more hyped than 8 years of development and months of dev blogs and trailers.

The easiest way to make a community love you is actually interact with the community. Without AVRC popping into threads recently a lot of us would not even be playing right now.

Have you ever tried aiming the shield in the right direction? I was going to the left side, its near impossible to block to the right with a shield while doing this. Javelins shouldn't be that dangerous at close range in the first place.
Well.. You just look right and click block as you move. I mean.. But I agree, a jav that he just sort of.. stuck into you at close range shouldnt do much. That being said, you were nearly dead anyway? Idk

You could have rotated more to the right as well to force your shield to be in the way.

Well.. You just look right and click block as you move. I mean.. But I agree, a jav that he just sort of.. stuck into you at close range shouldnt do much. That being said, you were nearly dead anyway? Idk

You could have rotated more to the right as well to force your shield to be in the way.

That works with weapons, but the shield direction block is even more unresponsive, its really not that easy. You normally get way more demage by javelins at this close range.

I could have done a lot, thats not the point.

That works with weapons, but the shield direction block is even more unresponsive, its really not that easy. You normally get way more demage by javelins at this close range.

I could have done a lot, thats not the point.
You are supposed to get more damage close by? The more javelin travels more energy it loses.

Back
Top Bottom