In Progress Mount and blade warband

Users who are viewing this thread

I know they are finished with warband but there are some things that need to be fixed I cant herd cattle without them disappearing would be easier if the followed you instead

Also companions are so judgemental if your in a faction they should understand or leave if they dont like that faction

Also a idea for bannerlord has well has warband archers should get bonus damage for being on a hill or above enemy or player

You can use some mini mods/tweaks that fix these things. I myself changed some thing in native like weapon damage, horse speed and damage, some econimical tweaks or relation bonuses to play how I want. You can do it with simple tools like TweaksMB and Morgh's Editor

You can use some mini mods/tweaks that fix these things. I myself changed some thing in native like weapon damage, horse speed and damage, some econimical tweaks or relation bonuses to play how I want. You can do it with simple tools like TweaksMB and Morgh's Editor
For consol

Yea that doesn't work for consol before anyone blows my head off iv been a consol player for a long time most of my friends play xbox
For me pc are expensive especially when they need upgrade I know it's not has bad has I think but I like where I'm comfortable I was told that this would be the best place to report stuff I have to wait for bannerlord but I hope it comes to consol soon

Iv got nothing against pc player's I don't judge my brother plays pc I'm just a consol fan more xbox than playstation

Back
Top Bottom