Mount and blade warband ps4 delay

Users who are viewing this thread

Dineen

Recruit
There is an in agency server delay where everyone gets delay on multilayer no matter the ping. This has been a problem for more than a month now. I know that the server has been reset before but I would ask for someone to reset the servers on PlayStation multilayer again. Just to see if it would do anything. The game is dying and I'm bored on it
Thanks anyway I guess

We are working towards fixing the issue
I'm sorry to be like annoyed at this but it's been a while and they haven't fixed it. How long do u think it will take for your team to fix the server delay? Thanks for replying and all that atleast we are being noticed. Is there any progress done like do they know what the problem is, in terms of is it the servers doing it or something else. Thanks anyway

Yeah Xbox has literally nobody playing anymore because the servers are so bad, I decided to check for myself and it was legitimately unplayable
I'm sorry to be like annoyed at this but it's been a while and they haven't fixed it. How long do u think it will take for your team to fix the server delay? Thanks for replying and all that atleast we are being noticed. Is there any progress done like do they know what the problem is, in terms of is it the servers doing it or something else. Thanks anyway

Yeah Xbox has literally nobody playing anymore because the servers are so bad, I decided to check for myself and it was legitimately unplayable
I know bro it's unplayable I miss playing the game normally there was a whole community on ps4 because of game chat and clans and now it's all dead. Sad that the devs don't care and wanna make bannerlord I feel like this is an easy fix to just reset the servers but they said they tried so idk

Back
Top Bottom