Mount and Blade TLD help!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sura

Recruit
hey guys!
ive just downloaded `the last days mod` for version 0.808
after i start the game, im on the map but after 5 seconds my character just disappears....and one message pops up: weekly influence 4/4.... (sry for my bad english) help please!

anyway, this is an mount&blade mod, not for warband
also it won't work with the normal m&b, because TLD was never released for 1.011
it was for version .0970 or something, dont remeber that...BUT it doens't work with anything

sorry. so! bin neu hier,also nehmts mir nicht übel :lol:
ich habs ja schon gedownloaded, aber sobald ich das eigentliche spiel beginne lauf ich erstmal 5 sek. auf der karte rum und dann is meine figur einfach weg.wie gesagt steht da dann weekly influence 4/4
??? verarscchen? ich kann dann nichts mehr machen und das spiel pausiert dann auch nicht.das läuft einfach weiter!

It seems you are not the only one with the problem, I found this in MBX:
OK, now I know what's giving you problems. Your graphics card uses (shared) system memory, which is good enough for regular tasks, but very bad for games. I'm sure you'll have problems with any graphics-intensive game. M&B native isn't the most demanding game when it comes to graphics, but TLD is a tad heavier than native.

Shutting down any other programs might give you a small performance boost, but you'll probably still have problems running games on that machine.

Besides shutting down other programs, you can try lowering/disabling all graphics enhancements in M&B configuration panel. Change your game screen to 800x600 too, that should help.

You can also google for some info on how to improve your system (OS) performance. I think there's a good topic on Taleworlds about setting up Windows to give you better performance, search for it.

It's here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,13083.0.html

Forgot to say you don't need to uninstall any programs, just shut down anything running in background before you launch M&B. It's safe to shut down any antivirus, anti-spyware and firewalls, if you disconnect from the internet before you do it (unplug the modem cable from your computer if you have to). Just remember to turn them up again before you connect to internet (you may want to place shortcuts to those programs on your desktop for easy access).

Sura said:
ich hatte erst 1.011, dann hab ichs extra gelöscht und version 0.808 instaliert
Löschen wäre nicht notwendig gewesen, du kannst einfach die andere Version in ein anderes Verzeichnis installieren.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom