Mount and Blade Peripheral Survey 2021

Users who are viewing this thread

Link to Data

Quick word and some stats. You can get crazy with pivot tables if you want.

Thanks for participating!

Mouse
Most popular mouse brand and model are Logitech (34/101) of all mice and their G502 (13/83) and all of it's permutations. Wireless mice account for 19.5%(21/10:cool: of all mice used. 1 person out of 113 uses inverted y axis(i.e. move left to go right).

Mousepad
Steelseries accounts for 22/74 of all mousepads used(including no mousepad answers) and their QCK series accounts for 12/24 of all mousepads answered.

Keyboard
Corsair and Logitech are tied with 17 each (out of 93 answers). No keyboard model is represented more than 3 times. Wireless keyboards account for only 9/94 of the total.

Headphones, etc.
Steelseries accounts for 16/91 but HyperX, Logitech, and Sennheiser are only a couple away. The Steelseries Arctis series has the most at 13/72 but it the HyperX clouds are not too far behind. Wireless Headphones are comprise 24/94 of the total.

Monitors
Out of 52 responses, 25 people have multiple monitors and no respondent had more than 3. The most popular brand was ASUS at 21/94. The 24-25in range was the most popular with 27/70 but 27in was only a couple off that mark. 1080p still reins supreme with 56/81. 144hz is the most popular refresh rate with 43/109 with 60hz trailing behind.

The average respondent is 23 years old, starting playing Mount and Blade in 2013, and has 4219 hours in the series.

Link to the previous one on FSE and on Taleworlds.

Last edited:
Out of curiosity, what is the purpose of such survey? I know it is of solely informational character, yet I reckon if it will bear some implications on some servers or whatever.

Out of curiosity, what is the purpose of such survey? I know it is of solely informational character, yet I reckon if it will bear some implications on some servers or whatever.
I remember the last survey that I did and thought it sucked so I wanted to do a better one. Unfortunately this has zero bearing on anything, it’s just because I’m curious

I remember the last survey that I did and thought it sucked so I wanted to do a better one. Unfortunately this has zero bearing on anything, it’s just because I’m curious
bruh I thought you were doing some market research for a super dope product that you'd sell half priced to the people who did the survey. Tsss

Link to Data

Quick word and some stats. You can get crazy with pivot tables if you want.

Thanks for participating!

Mouse
Most popular mouse brand and model are Logitech (34/101) of all mice and their G502 (13/83) and all of it's permutations. Wireless mice account for 19.5%(21/10:cool: of all mice used. 1 person out of 113 uses inverted y axis(i.e. move left to go right).

Mousepad
Steelseries accounts for 22/74 of all mousepads used(including no mousepad answers) and their QCK series accounts for 12/24 of all mousepads answered.

Keyboard
Corsair and Logitech are tied with 17 each (out of 93 answers). No keyboard model is represented more than 3 times. Wireless keyboards account for only 9/94 of the total.

Headphones, etc.
Steelseries accounts for 16/91 but HyperX, Logitech, and Sennheiser are only a couple away. The Steelseries Arctis series has the most at 13/72 but it the HyperX clouds are not too far behind. Wireless Headphones are comprise 24/94 of the total.

Monitors
Out of 52 responses, 25 people have multiple monitors and no respondent had more than 3. The most popular brand was ASUS at 21/94. The 24-25in range was the most popular with 27/70 but 27in was only a couple off that mark. 1080p still reins supreme with 56/81. 144hz is the most popular refresh rate with 43/109 with 60hz trailing behind.

The average respondent is 23 years old, starting playing Mount and Blade in 2013, and has 4219 hours in the series.

Back
Top Bottom