Mount and Blade Launcher still occupying RAM space even after closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello. I've noticed a really frustrating issue that bleeds over from our Mount and Blade crashes to our general PC usage and to our ability to relaunch the game. After a crash Mount and Blade will end the process and appear to be completely closed in the task manager but in the computer's memory the Bannerlord launcher will still be there occupying memory which, in addition to slowing down your computer significantly (thankfully less now after the memory leak patch, prevents you from launching the game. This persists even after closing steam. Upon restarting Steam you will be able to launch the game but it will create a new Bannerlord Launcher that is operating at the same time as the old one taking up double the RAM. The only fix i've seen for this is to restart your computer which really adds salt to the wound when my crashes dont just require a restart of the game but of my whole system.

Here you can see that Bannerlord is not open and it's still using my computer's memory. I'm really hoping the devs put fixing this towards the top of their priority cause it really makes all the other issues so much worse.

I think I have experienced a simular problem. The longer I play the game the slower my pc becomes until it almost sliows down to a halt. Ive never seen it do that with any other game yet :/

Back
Top Bottom