Mount and Blade Discord!

Users who are viewing this thread

VornOfSwag said:
or it's just someone trying to make the scene better
That may also be true, but his lack of understanding is demonstrated by this quote: "Possible competitive future for the discord too, as I know most comp is based around Nap. wars atm."  One cannot make the scene better without an understanding of the scene as it currently exists.

Lord Brutus said:
VornOfSwag said:
or it's just someone trying to make the scene better
That may also be true, but his lack of understanding is demonstrated by this quote: "Possible competitive future for the discord too, as I know most comp is based around Nap. wars atm."  One cannot make the scene better without an understanding of the scene as it currently exists.
he still trying

So i put this link (vhttps://discord.me/mountandbladediscord) in the server password bar at the bottom of server list when I want to join a server? or do I have to play more for it to work?

Crunah said:
So i put this link (vhttps://discord.me/mountandbladediscord) in the server password bar at the bottom of server list when I want to join a server? or do I have to play more for it to work?
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Crunah said:

The v was so it would let me post it, you don't put the v in the actual link.

Covalt said:
I have made a Mount and Blade Discord for anything Mount and Blade related. We have joinable factions, custom factions, ranks, text chats for all Mount and Blade DLCs and topics, as well as Bannerlord stuff and even a text channel for Medieval, Lord of the Rings, and Game of Thrones. Just a casual chat for all Mount and Blade Warband lovers of any sort for now.

Join here: vhttps://discord.me/mountandbladediscord (without the "v")

Nice to see Warband may not be forgotten, looking forward to bannerlord, but warband will always be my favorite.

Warband will never be forgotten :smile: It will be like with Battlefront and EA. Over a decade later, BF 2 is still going strong despite EA making their battlefront. Then again, EA screwed up battlefront, Taleworlds made Warband and is making Bannerlord, so I'm sure it will be a great game, either way, it will take 5 years after Bannerlord for Warband to be really forgotten, and that's assuming Bannerlord makes a NW and maybe VC DLC among others, until those DLCs are around, Warband will still be a powerhouse.

From what I have seen, Bannerlord may have it's share of differences from Warband, so there will still be a group that I'm sure will just stick with warband.

Covalt said:
Warband will never be forgotten :smile: It will be like with Battlefront and EA. Over a decade later, BF 2 is still going strong despite EA making their battlefront. Then again, EA screwed up battlefront, Taleworlds made Warband and is making Bannerlord, so I'm sure it will be a great game, either way, it will take 5 years after Bannerlord for Warband to be really forgotten, and that's assuming Bannerlord makes a NW and maybe VC DLC among others, until those DLCs are around, Warband will still be a powerhouse.

From what I have seen, Bannerlord may have it's share of differences from Warband, so there will still be a group that I'm sure will just stick with warband.

Completely agree, good luck with the discord, I am also in it. @King Ragnar.

How much of a viking conquest and fire and sword comp scene is there? I don't have either DLC's or see them played much on youtube, don't even know what Fire and Sword is besides European warfare stuff.

Covalt said:
How much of a viking conquest and fire and sword comp scene is there? I don't have either DLC's or see them played much on youtube, don't even know what Fire and Sword is besides European warfare stuff.

I'm 102% sure there is absolutely nothing.

edit: In fact, I'm pretty sure the entire MP for both of them is dead too.

Back
Top Bottom