SP Antiquity Mount and Blade Alexander

Users who are viewing this thread

Mount and Blade: Alexander

ucpng_2110364_3402498.png

Macedonian king from 336 B.C.  of the House of Argeadov, the commander, the creator of a world power, disbanded after his death. In Western historiography is better known as Alexander the Great.
    And now about mod. In Alexander will all the latest news: graphics resources, sea battles, map of Greece to India. There will also be added to a completely new towns, new locations, new troops, rich booty after the battle and more.

Nations:

Macedonia
                  Thebes
                  Persia
                  Thrace
                  India (Por)
                  Scythians

Information about Macedonia

Philip second famous leader was assassinated and Alexander became the new ruler of Macedonia. The Greeks had violated all the agreements, thinking that Alexander weak and inexperienced boy some grechecheskie rulers rebelled against him, perhaps by Persian gold. It is known that in the unfortunate Thebes several thousand people he had cut, and the survivors sold into slavery. At the beginning of the game, the Macedonians will total 40,000 (30,000 sarisofors, 5.000 Thessalian cavalry, 5,000 allied Greeks)

Information about Persia

Cruel hand of Darius III ruled Persia. In the power of the Persians are the land of Greece to the Indus. In the game there Darius have 250,000 thousand soldiers. In Asia Minor about 50,000 soldiers, on the west coast will be about 30,000 thousand soldiers, In Egypt 20,000 soldiers, in Assyria and Babylonia 100,000 soldiers, and in the north-eastern Persia remaining 50,000 soldiers.

Information about Thebes

Thebes rebelled after Philip's death. Alexander did not hesitate, he withdrew from the northern borders of all his troops and laid siege to Thebes. After the capture of the city, he plundered it completely, and several thousand people he killed and the survivors sold into slavery. Thebes will be posted 10,000 hoplites and 5,000 allied Greeks.

8032668.jpg

If this turns out to be good though and is released Im right here with you, should be a good mod. Theres a few OSP's nocking about if ya wanna use em.

that's like 0% historical accurate.

Always liked Alexander the great, I'm waiting with great hopes!  :mrgreen:

You could work on the presentation of the mod on the op. It doesn't give much needed info etc. We need more. Here, read this. It's something I wrote on my create a mod guide. It's not perfect, but should give some guidance.
Now that we have gone over some of the very crucial things, it's a good time to talk about
presenting the mod to the public. Now, generally, it's a good idea to start presenting the mod to the
public when you have a solid idea of one. By now, Ill take it that you do. What is a good mod
presentation? And what is not? I have seen many mod topics coming out with a few lines, a pic or a
two and a simple ”what do you guys think?” at the end? Trust me, it doesn't make for a very good
first impression, unless the images are something that will change the course of mnb modding
history. The key factor is to make a clean but interesting presentation. When the reader first first
opens the thread, he will immeadately get some sort of impression. He can already tell if the mod is
going to live or die by just looking how well the overall mod is presented. It's important that you
really focus on the presentation. You want to get the reader interested on your mod. The very
presentation can determine if he/she will or will not be interested. Keep the OP (Original Post) well
organised. Make use of spoilers, titles etc. Here are some key things that really need be included in
the mods presentation.:
• Mods name (Duh) and a brief introduction to the mod to get the readers intrest. What is the
mod about? Where is it set? Why this theme? Etc... Also, it would be advised to have
somekind of banner too.
• Faction list. List the factions and write about their background and their history possibly.
Why these factions? Do they have rivalries with other factions? What are they like? Etc...
• A feature list. The current features, the upcoming and some planned future features.
• In depth list of possible items.
• Images. Make good use of spoilers when using images.
• Progress reports. This is not alway needed, but sometimes, it's good to keep a progress log
on the op (Original Post) so people can always read about the latest progress without always
asking.
• Join the team applications. This is only needed if you are looking for new members for your
team.
• Signature banners for people to use.

Ah yes, those are perfect and accurate pictures.
If you want the historical (greek) names I can give you those and other information, but I'm afraid I don't have any modding experience.
I have made some scenes but mostly pure for fun and there are some pretty good sceners out there who are way better.

Back
Top Bottom