Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Suggestions List

Hit the vote button if you liked an idea!

• I liked one of your ideas +1

Votes: 22 6.5%
  • I liked 2 of your ideas +2

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • I liked 3 of your ideas +3

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • I liked 4 of your ideas +4

Votes: 17 5.0%
  • I liked 5 of your ideas +5

Votes: 81 23.8%
  • I forgot how to count, and don't know what comes after 5. Great ideas though.

Votes: 198 58.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I like all of your suggestions, especially the last paragraph (which is probably the easiest to do in the first place). M&B needs a more logical economical system indeed, including climate effects. Possibly a number of new resources as well.

NikeBG said:
I like all of your suggestions, especially the last paragraph (which is probably the easiest to do in the first place). M&B needs a more logical economical system indeed, including climate effects. Possibly a number of new resources as well.

I did as well, the last paragraph got my head swarming with new random events. Like what if a River Flooded? Or Heavy Rains slowed down a march? Weather is a very important factor I never really considered.

I mean it could be implemented in other ways too, such as, in a desert, plated units without the proper equipment die of dehydration or possibly just consume twice as much food.

WilltheGamer said:
new random events.
Which reminds me - definitely add King of Dragon Pass to the games-mix, particularly due to its random-event strings! Considering Mount & Blade is a sandbox RPG, random events (if properly balanced) can only improve its strong sides (replayability) even more.

Would like to see more factions, maybe a faction like the Mongol horde in Medieval 2 Total War, have this faction come into the game randomly at a certain period, also some islands would be nice.

Oh and maybe elephants and more options to command your men in battle  :grin:

Butterscotch said:
Would like to see more factions, maybe a faction like the Mongol horde in Medieval 2 Total War, have this faction come into the game randomly at a certain period, also some islands would be nice.

Seriously... Though the Khergit I believe are supposed to represent the Mongols.

WilltheGamer said:
Butterscotch said:

Seriously... Though the Khergit I believe are supposed to represent the Mongols.

Yeah but just have them come in later as a horde sweeping in from the east, sacking and looting everything as they go and eventually settling somewhere.

Also peasant rebellions and uprisings would be nice as well as pirate and viking raids along coastal regions just to add to the chaos.

Butterscotch said:
WilltheGamer said:
Butterscotch said:

Yeah but just have them come in later as a horde sweeping in from the east, sacking and looting everything as they go and eventually settling somewhere.

Also peasant rebellions and uprisings would be nice as well as pirate and viking raids along coastal regions just to add to the chaos.

Mmmm... delicious... that or you could just have the Khergit be a roaming faction that has no base anywhere. They just roam as a huge hoard of units and raid villages, towns, and castles as they please.

Maybe at night they all sleep in a massive circle of tents like the mongols did.

I would suggest making the new mount and blade II: bannerlord have body guards in campaign mode where in command when you send your crew to attack. The specific bodyguard are there to protect and overlook the battlefield with you just like medieval time. But you won't be getting bodyguards yet until you are certain rank to gain enough respect for the men to guard you.
And probably having general armies that are AI scout out and roam around your territory just like Mount and blade I and warband. because it's kind of boring with you just roaming the land and there's basically only you against the odd.

I would also suggest perhaps making more land and expanding the battlefield as well as expanding the amount of unit in battle as well to make it chaotic and having drummers for during battle to stimulate the energy of the warriors in your crew. And being able to command your unit to rally up in battle while you stand behind and hit a command for them to charge just like Kessen II.

Also having there be other ways of battle method such as ambushing (dropping rocks on enemies, flanking, or commanding a group of archers before battle to hide in bushes and shoot arrows at enemies to confuse the enemies before charging them)
It's funny how the old mount and blade during battle the enemies knows where you are even if it's just you they'll find and chase you down it'll be nice if they, behind high rises of hills and mountain are unaware of where you are unless spotted by them not by senses of computer analyzes.

WilltheGamer said:
Butterscotch said:
WilltheGamer said:
Butterscotch said:

Mmmm... delicious... that or you could just have the Khergit be a roaming faction that has no base anywhere. They just roam as a huge hoard of units and raid villages, towns, and castles as they please.

Maybe at night they all sleep in a massive circle of tents like the mongols did.

But keep in mind the mongols have a country so if we did that it wouldn't make sense unless we're saying that they are trying to take over the land back in the old days where we're saying the land they're in is like China where it's not their land and so they're just roaming around like nomad

Player7 said:
WilltheGamer said:
Butterscotch said:
WilltheGamer said:
Butterscotch said:

But keep in mind the mongols have a country so if we did that it wouldn't make sense unless we're saying that they are trying to take over the land back in the old days where we're saying the land they're in is like China where it's not their land and so they're just roaming around like nomad

True but even in the lands they conquered mongols took a very indirect rule, usually allowing the people to rule themselves as long as they said they were ruled by the mongols and paid tribute. Like in Russia where the Russian Princes ruled but the Grand Prince was elected by the mongols and thus were paid tribute.

Honestly it could go either way for me.

WilltheGamer said:
Player7 said:
WilltheGamer said:
Butterscotch said:
WilltheGamer said:
Butterscotch said:

True but even in the lands they conquered mongols took a very indirect rule, usually allowing the people to rule themselves as long as they said they were ruled by the mongols and paid tribute. Like in Russia where the Russian Princes ruled but the Grand Prince was elected by the mongols and thus were paid tribute.

I understand that but remember the Chinese even admit losing to the Mongols so if the new m&b game is willing to make the new land submitting to the khergits or mongols then they can go for it. But I suggest keep it the same but perhaps having outlaw mongols or khergits that does that?

Player7 said:
WilltheGamer said:
Player7 said:
WilltheGamer said:
Butterscotch said:
WilltheGamer said:
Butterscotch said:

I understand that but remember the Chinese even admit losing to the Mongols so if the new m&b game is willing to make the new land submitting to the khergits or mongols then they can go for it. But I suggest keep it the same but perhaps having outlaw mongols or khergits that does that?

Maybe the Khergits can be classed as invaders new to Calradia they defiantly don't look like they truly belong there. But I like the idea of the camping in a huge circle of tents, maybe each character in the faction can camp with his/her army setting up a temporary palisade wall around them.

But also having them as a rebel faction also sounds pretty good =D

Also would like to see a faction based on England.

If there are going to be two new factions in mount and blade 2, I would love to be one of the factions to be based on the English. English and Welsh Longbowmen were famous during the medieval times. Another culture I think that should be in M&B2  is while now proberly over suggested is a faction based on the Byzantines (in the past I made many penditions for a Byzantine based faction called the Empire of Trebizand, who were the remnants of the ancient Calradian Empire)

Can you ask pls something about a Hackshield for the MP ,today i played against a Guy with 200 Ping and i have 16 and he has blocked me and my mate.

He has Autoblocker and all can see that , i mean it is not very important to do against those Aimbotters but against Autoblocker we need Support from Taleworlds.

Well, considering the Veigars already have some crazy archers I dont know what adding English archers to the mix would do. Though, English Knights? Full Plate Armor with heavily armored horses wearing tabards and carrying banners. Yes please.

I would also suggest having catapults and other siege weapon during siege battle as well that will make it more like a "siege war" instead of just preparing the ladders and such.
Perhaps having one unit carry the banner in the group and during war when he does die a soldier in your group would go and take the banner to indicate that your team haven't lost yet.
And customize-able horse armor instead of just getting a new horse each time.

And perhaps having us being able to put some soldiers in town manor so that those soldiers can guard the town from raids and such

Player7 said:
I would also suggest having catapults and other siege weapon during siege battle as well that will make it more like a "siege war" instead of just preparing the ladders and such.
Perhaps having one unit carry the banner in the group and during war when he does die a soldier in your group would go and take the banner to indicate that your team haven't lost yet.
And customize-able horse armor instead of just getting a new horse each time.

And perhaps having us being able to put some soldiers in town manor so that those soldiers can guard the town from raids and such

Oh yeah, defiantly have catapults =D and trebuchets as well. I think over all M&B 2 should just have more options in what you can do with your army and a more wider variety of units to recruit. And also a larger and more thought out map, it seemed to me like M&B's map was to quickly thought up and stuff.

davefitz said:
It would be unreal if you had Celts!!

I was thinking about a scottish based faction if that would suit your tastes. It would be awesome seeing those two handed claymores and pikes. A long time ago I made a suggestion for a mod that takes place during ancient Calradia when the Calrad Empire (who represent the Romans) was just beginning its rise to dominance. One of the rival factions was called the Galatai who were meant to be the celts of the mount and blade verse. So a scottish based faction according to my head canon, would have to be descendants of Galatai who managed to avoid being conquered by Calrad and later invaders, which is something that they take alot of pride in, to the point they would call their country which in their native tounge would mean Home of the Free

Federick421 said:
davefitz said:
It would be unreal if you had Celts!!

I was thinking about a scottish based faction if that would suit your tastes. It would be awesome seeing those two handed claymores and pikes. A long time ago I made a suggestion for a mod that takes place during ancient Calradia when the Calrad Empire (who represent the Romans) was just beginning its rise to dominance. One of the rival factions was called the Galatai who were meant to be the celts of the mount and blade verse. So a scottish based faction according to my head canon, would have to be descendants of Galatai who managed to avoid being conquered by Calrad and later invaders, which is something that they take alot of pride in, to the point they would call their country which in their native tounge would mean Home of the Free

How crazy would it be to have a Calradia thats say 10 times bigger than the current one with 15ish more factions? I would... I would.... die and go to heaven...

Back
Top Bottom