Mount and Blade 2: Bannerlord Suggestions List

Hit the vote button if you liked an idea!

• I liked one of your ideas +1

Votes: 22 6.5%
  • I liked 2 of your ideas +2

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • I liked 3 of your ideas +3

Votes: 11 3.2%
  • I liked 4 of your ideas +4

Votes: 17 5.0%
  • I liked 5 of your ideas +5

Votes: 81 23.8%
  • I forgot how to count, and don't know what comes after 5. Great ideas though.

Votes: 198 58.2%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I voted for you to die for putting up polls, and now my vote is gone.  :cry:
If you can't take the heat, get out of the nuclear reactor. :smile:

The Mount and Blade factions are thinly disguised historic nations, you didn't get them all correctly (e.g. Swadia = HRE). Search the forum to see which is which or check out 13th century history.

It is true that the game world lore is too shallow, that's why some mods made it much deeper. PoP and tEatRC, for example.

One other thing, use spoilers to hide long sections, they make long posts more readable and managable.

MadVader said:

The Mount and Blade factions are thinly disguised historic nations, you didn't get them all correctly (e.g. Swadia = HRE). Search the forum to see which is which or check out 13th century history.

It is true that the game world lore is too shallow, that's why some mods made it much deeper. PoP and tEatRC, for example.

One other thing, use spoilers to hide long sections, they make long posts more readable and managable.

lol I can take redicule that is justified, and more people were voting for 5+ great ideas than for me to die, but I figured it would take away the excuse for troll pollers to poll

MadVader said:

Yeah, the wiki said something different... it lied to me... Q_Q

But anyways, I made them all into spoilers so they look all organized now... LESS EPIC THO... but yeah more organized.

I'd like to see tiers in the feudal system, so that, for Swadians for example, you'll have counts under the vassalage of dukes and then to the king. That way if a duke rebels or breaches the peace, he might pull his vassals along with him against the king. And if the king banishes the duke, his vassals will get a new liege, or may become directly sworn to the king.

Bluehawk said:
I'd like to see tiers in the feudal system, so that, for Swadians for example, you'll have counts under the vassalage of dukes and then to the king. That way if a duke rebels or breaches the peace, he might pull his vassals along with him against the king. And if the king banishes the duke, his vassals will get a new liege, or may become directly sworn to the king.

Yeah thats the kind of idea I was going for with the ranking system.

A societal ranking system has so much for possibilities in both story driven content but also different ways to progress up a nation.

I would like to see more siege options. for example, bribing guards to open the gate digging an underground tunnel, multiple ladders, that sort of thing.

Red Scimitar said:
I would like to see more siege options. for example, bribing guards to open the gate digging an underground tunnel, multiple ladders, that sort of thing.

Yeah, that would be nice. Also starving out the populace isn't a viable option so... its like why is it there?

Lord Brutus said:
Multiple ladders is a viable option only if the defenders are allowed to throw ladders down or set them on fire.  Otherwise, the attackers get to much advantage.  And DIG a tunnel?  That's laughable.

True true, or be able to make Metallic Ladders that can't be burnt and lock onto the walls eh? but it takes awhile to assemble them and they are too heavy to transport maybe so they have to be made there and that gives time for more defenders to rally there?

Puncky1000 said:
Awesome suggestions, but I want Co-op campaign!

lol how would that even work, co-op Warband? just thinking about it makes my head hurt. Cuss remember everytime you stop it pauses the game. Imagine if the game NEVER paused lol

WilltheGamer said:
Puncky1000 said:
Awesome suggestions, but I want Co-op campaign!

lol how would that even work, co-op Warband? just thinking about it makes my head hurt. Cuss remember everytime you stop it pauses the game. Imagine if the game NEVER paused lol

Im sure there is some way it can be done. But its only supposed to be like 1-4 players maybe.

Back
Top Bottom