Most Recruits In A Day

Users who are viewing this thread

For all You huge Regiments (91st, 63e, 21st, 77y, ect.) What is the average amount of recruits you get a day or week. Also whats the most you've ever gotten in a day just curious. Most I've ever gotten was in a merge with 15 guys.

I've had 10 in a day but I imagine the most belongs to the 92nd when they use to half fill a server and just mob everything, it is a terrifying sight.

We got 27 recruits in 2 days back in the 79th Cameron Highlanders in Mount & Musket, so that'd be (27)/2 = 13.5 recruits in a day at most. :smile:

The question is, how many percent of the actual recruits showed up in the first training or LB?
So I think thats important, not how much actual joined the regiment :wink:

When I was in the 6e Young Guards,I got around 10 in a week.

I am still proud of recruiting that much :grin: (note: I'm not counting the other member's recruiting just myself)
Sadly majority of them became inactive,and only counted as a number in the steamgroup.

Well, when the 63e started up for month ago, almost everyone (except me) started at Cadet. So that would be around 70 in one day, lol ^^ But it doesnt really count as most of the came from the 33rd.

When I was a field recruiter for my own regiment I could rack in 3 at the max a day. It's hard finding mature players who will stick with the game after that.

DiplexHeated said:
Well, when the 63e started up for month ago, almost everyone (except me) started at Cadet. So that would be around 70 in one day, lol ^^ But it doesnt really count as most of the came from the 33rd.

Diplex,you recruited them with your videos,you didn't actualy go into servers and do it yourself did you?

Agros said:
DiplexHeated said:

Diplex,you recruited them with your videos,you didn't actualy go into servers and do it yourself did you?
He has loyal fans who enjoy his content and WANT to play for him, not because someone kept spamming them to join.

Menelaos16 said:
Agros said:
DiplexHeated said:

He has loyal fans who enjoy his content and WANT to play for him, not because someone kept spamming them to join.
When diplex first map is Grenadier Purcell he probably got like 100 in almost 2 days after he put up his video

Menelaos16 said:
Agros said:
DiplexHeated said:

Menelaos he doesn't spend a few hours on public servers to recruit a guy or 2 does he?
Yeah his videos are nice and all,he probably got all his people by them.
Just saying,he has no right to brag about how many recruits he gets.

DiplexHeated said:
I know I was there AKA IPro :smile:

Every Patrizan is a cadet, at last week's training we had around 30 ish cadets most of them recruited that day

28wi1kn.png

We get about 60 apps a week but unfortunately we reject over half due to them not reading / understanding timezones. Mostly Americans who couldn't make it to our events during the week even if they wanted to. As that includes the compulsory training session they get recommended to a US regiment.

Back
Top Bottom