Most most pressing multiplayer issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Just made this account because I am highly aggitated knowing Taleworlds released the game officially and since getting out of beta I can not log in to the multiplayer.
From their long run of mishaps etc. this is just insulting!!!!
I am seeing more and more thread pop up with this issue even from xbox and ps4 players.

If this has to do with accounts being seen as "still logged in" can't you literally filter out all those logged in for more than approx. 24h and kick those accounts?
Could that solve the issue? It's been how long since release and all I see are comments from mods saying they are still working on the problem. Do we now have to wait another few months till this issue is solved? We are not in beta anymore!

How did this company ever gain a folling with such work ethic?
Sorry have to be as direct as possible, no sugar coating anymore. Have had this game since day 1 and have never really understood all the white knights defending the devs for such an abysmal way of handling things. I repeat we are not in EA anymore.
All those 300'000 players online on day 1 of Steam beta release have dwindeled down to just 20'000... and it wasnt just in a span of 2 years of beta. No this was in just 2-3 months!!!
The numbers say all you need to know of what the majority thinks. Even when the offical release was annouced they didnt come back.

To be a little more precise.
Once game starts up I am greated with a "Not loged in" message prompting me to hit the login button. (Shouldn't it log me in automatically like in the early beta versions).
Once I hit login I get an error message saying "Could not login to servers".

I have followed ways to solve this based on tips the mods have layed out in the forums (https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php?threads/frequently-encountered-server-issues.420855/)... nothing!
Even reinstalled a few dependencies... nothing!
Even checked my Firewall nothing!

A mod said this happens mostly to Russian players, but seeing the post from other users it also is in NA etc. I am personally in Central Europe.

Last edited:
they should get rid of the login stuff altogether, ffs

and server crush is hammering skirmish mode which happen way frequent than any other mode

Still not working after v1.0.0.4407 update. Please tell me if the login failed bug only is for windows7 users?!
Any one of you with Windows 10 have the same issue?
If this is really only a Windows 7 issue could we get our money back from Steam?

Still not working after v1.0.0.4407 update. Please tell me if the login failed bug only is for windows7 users?!
Any one of you with Windows 10 have the same issue?
If this is really only a Windows 7 issue could we get our money back from Steam?
Or have we been banned?
I have verified all files through Steam and checked my firewall.
Everything was working fine when I was on beta 1.9 and before. Never had any problems!
Would really like to play multiplayer again.

All those 300'000 players online on day 1 of Steam beta release have dwindeled down to just 20'000... and it wasnt just in a span of 2 years of beta. No this was in just 2-3 months!!!
It's to terrible that 48,000 people are playing it regularly, making it the 22nd most played game on Steam OH NO, game ded!
I'll admit there are some issues that need to be resolved, specifically on the multiplayer front, but they have been doing a pretty good job of fixing issues the last couple updates eliminated pretty much all my problems with the game, and If you give them good feedback they will fix your problem aswell. Getting all dramatic and angry isn't helping anyone.

It's to terrible that 48,000 people are playing it regularly, making it the 22nd most played game on Steam OH NO, game ded!
I'll admit there are some issues that need to be resolved, specifically on the multiplayer front, but they have been doing a pretty good job of fixing issues the last couple updates eliminated pretty much all my problems with the game, and If you give them good feedback they will fix your problem aswell. Getting all dramatic and angry isn't helping anyone.
servers crashing every 5 minutes making multiplayer literally unplayable isn't "fixing things". Yeah the made the cav less op, hurray!

Servers crash as frequently as they did two years ago. The regular players are almost entirely single player, they give no relfection on the quality of the multiplayer experience. That experience not even being accessible to some users, even now after official release.

Although perhaps that's some hero at TW trying to save whoever they can at this point.

but they have been doing a pretty good job of fixing issues the last couple updates eliminated pretty much all my problems with the game, and If you give them good feedback they will fix your problem aswell.
Two questions:
1. How much are you getting paid to say such nonsense?
2. How do I get in on that?

New issue popped up today in US East TDM. All players would get around 1k ping and but not disconnect. Everyone just rubberbanding around complaining.

Back
Top Bottom