v1.0.2
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.

RUnderwood

Recruit
Summary:
#1. Enemies that retreat cause a second phase of the battle. When this happens, all the troop xp gained from the first battle is lost and your soldiers can no longer be promoted. This happens when the enemy retreats to the keep in siege battles as well (which happens 9 times out of 10 in every siege assault I participate in). This has been on going since the beta branch e1.9.0. This is an absolutely horrendous bug that needs to be front lined above others. Why hasn't this been resolved yet? e1.9.0 released on 06 October and this bug was reported multiple times. The new beta branch v1.0.3 has no mention of a fix for this.

#2. All troops assigned in a square or circle formation face the same direction. These formations are no longer effective against cavalry / horse archers. This bug has been previously been reported but no mention of a fix in beta v1.0.3. I believe this bug was reported to start happening e1.9.0.

#3. Ransoming enemy lords in taverns does not give you any gold. I can experience this issue as far back as e1.8.1. This bug has been previously been reported but no mention of a fix in beta v1.0.3.

How to Reproduce: Play main branch v1.0.2.
Have you used cheats and if so which: No. I used mods but the problems listed above can be experienced on a vanilla playthrough.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

#2. All troops assigned in a square or circle formation face the same direction. These formations are no longer effective against cavalry / horse archers. This bug has been previously been reported but no mention of a fix in beta v1.0.3. I believe this bug was reported to start happening e1.9.0.

#3. Ransoming enemy lords in taverns does not give you any gold. I can experience this issue as far back as e1.8.1. This bug has been previously been reported but no mention of a fix in beta v1.0.3.
Forwarding these two. The first issue is fixed on our latest internal branch and the fix will be pushed to the game in the future.

We were not able to reproduce this issue on the latest internal version of the game. Could you please send us your save file where you experience this issue?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

2: it is indeed still like that in 1.1.0, making these formations close to useless. Doesn't even work if you tell them to face the enemy.

3: doesn't happen and never has for me. now in 1.1.0, haven't played 1.0.3 but never happened in any 1.7, 1.8 or 1.9 version.

Back
Top Bottom