• Khergit Khanate

Votes: 15 7.9%
  • Kingdom of Rhodoks

Votes: 43 22.6%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

zemdu

Sergeant
which is the most badass faction in the game (And don't say that it's the players new faction)

@hirovard:
sorry to inform you that it's Rhodoks. the shore-hugging fishbreath ruffians have somewhat ****ty archers and almost impossible to upgrade infantry while the mangy mountain goat lovers have small hordes of sergeants (touf enuf to take down chargers with a short hammer) and sharpies who match the tier 4 infantry of all nations in CQC  :razz:

Nords, of course.  Fierce, armored, bearded men with large shields and two-handed axes.  And one-handed axes.  Hell, they even throw the things.  Ragnar talks about the right to rule going to the strongest, and his armies, if left unchecked, will usually destroy Swadia completely and start to menace the Vaegirs and Rhodoks.  I hate the Nords for always destroying Swadia, but you gotta give them some credit for almost always being the winners.  In sieges, they're usually both an unstoppable force and an immovable object.

I have to agree with you Mkhedari
Nords are  :oops:ing badass
I mean they're vikings for Valhalla's sake :wink:
It dosen't have anything to do with the fact that I come from Scandinavia  :mrgreen:

Mkhedari said:
Armie_knock said:
Khergit is way to OP. Nerf pls.
Again?  Already the Khergs shoot and ride awfully poorly for people practically born in the saddle with a bow in their hand.

Maybe HA sux, but Lancers are pretty good for sieges and in field, as long as they don't fight against top enemies in that role(Inf at castle, cav at field ofc.).

khergits aren't op

you just have to adapt your strategy as you have to with all factions.
with the khergits you could either beat them pretty easily at sieges make your soldiers stand up-hill in a tight formation with bow or xbowmen behind them

Khergits are impossible to loose with, even with 1:5 odds. Impossible. The HA are totally overpower, and the lancers are great as well. Atleast in my own mod :grin:

Rhodok sharps>Swadian sharps>Vaegir marks>everything else. End of topic  :wink:

As for Khergs being OP, they're simply not. They have some good troops and some bad troops, like everyone else, and are just a bit peculiar when it comes to fighting approach. But they lack a really solid close combat fighter (lancers tend to lose to large numbers of tier 5 infantry and cav) and their archers have somewhat underpowered bows, not to mention the lack of particularly good helmets throughout. It's ridiculous when I can snipe their veteran HA with a light crossbow during a siege just because the stupid bastards wear leather caps instead of helmets most of the time. Or pop their horses with the same light xbow in the field.

Armie_knock said:
Khergits are OP, nothing can stop them if you use Diplo + PBoD and controll them yourself.
nothing can stop any faction the player is in if that player knows how to use it. old news.

Back
Top Bottom