Most annoying Vassals

Users who are viewing this thread

Except for the "older" lords with fixed personalities, it's different from game to game.

Boyar Meriga, Jarl Olaf, Count Laruquen, Belir Noyan, Emir Atis and Count Haringoth are among those with fixed personalities, always bad-tempered and real bastards unless you get on their good side.

In my current game, Count Rochabarth was my personal nemesis.  I think my relation with him was at -50 by the time he finally got chased out of Calradia!

Cheezeninja said:
We all have that one vassal(s) who is always being a piece of crap.

For me its

Count Larquen

Boyar Valishin

Emir Atis

Who who are your haters?
Count Stamar, he instantlly hated me, i wooped him so many times its at -63 i think, then theres Jarl Dirigun. He peeped at my lady afrid, so i screwed him up. he has to be almost -100 the amount of times i dueled him, every jarl hated him and asked me to duel him...aparentlly he peeped up other ladies as well.

We all have that one vassal(s) who is always being a piece of crap.

For me its

Count Larquen

Boyar Valishin

Emir Atis

Who who are your haters?
Count Haringoth, that Prussian-wannabe old bastard is bad-tempered person. I promise him a fief. I planned that I will take Haringoth Castle and give it to him (so it looks perfect) . But, he is very impatient and guess what, my relationship got deteriorated

And the other Swadian crap count is Rochabarth. In Swadian Rebel Uprising quest, I giving him mercy by let him go. In the next encounter, he was blame on me because he feel that I was humiliated him. What a be thankful deeds.

Back
Top Bottom